Keep Safe Photo Vault: Lock, Hide Private Pictures App Description & Overview
Download Keepsafe to join the millions of people who have entrusted over a billion pictures to Keepsafe: the most popular photo locker and album vault app.
Keepsafe secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint touch ID, and military-grade encryption. It’s the best place for hiding personal pictures and videos. With Keepsafe, you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
Use Keepsafe for:
- Preserving special memories
- Storing family photos
- Protecting copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
- Organizing important documents
What makes Keepsafe different?
- Award-winning photo locker, with over 50 million users
- Beautiful design and UX. Easy to upload, view & organize photos
- Smooth scrolling for photo viewing on all devices
• Phone and tablet support
• Simple interface
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Photo backup
• Custom albums
• Full-screen and slideshow viewing for photos and videos
• Integrated camera for taking photos directly in Keepsafe
• Safe Send for sharing pictures for a limited time from Keepsafe
• Syncs images and videos in Keepsafe to all of your Keepsafe installations on any platform
Keepsafe Premium’s Exclusive Features:
• Protect Privacy
- Album Lock: Assign individual PIN codes to access particular albums
- Break-In Alerts: Takes photos of intruders and tracks break-in attempts
- Secret Door: Disguises your Keepsafe as another app
- Fake Pin: Creates a decoy Keepsafe with a separate PIN code
• Manage Photos
- Private Cloud: Stores up to 5,000 items in Keepsafe
- Space Saver: Compresses photos and saves originals to the Cloud
- Trash Recovery: Retrieves photos you’ve mistakenly deleted
- Ad-Free: Keeps your photo-viewing experience distraction-free
- Custom Album Covers: Sets album thumbnails to a specific image
Help & Support
Problems or questions?
- Visit Keepsafe’s support site at https://support.getkeepsafe.com/
- Send a ticket from inside Keepsafe (best for troubleshooting)
- Contact us at [email protected]
Q: What happens when I import photos into Keepsafe?
A: Keepsafe encrypts and moves your photos and locks them behind the PIN pad. You can then safely delete them from your photo gallery.
Q: How can I make sure I always have access to my photos once they are in Keepsafe?
A: Sign-up with your primary email account so you can re-set your PIN if you forget. Auto-update new versions of Keepsafe. Don’t delete photos from Keepsafe that aren’t backed up.
Q: How can I retrieve my PIN?
A: Open Keepsafe, then long-press on the Keepsafe logo to request a PIN reset.
Q: Can I take pictures out of Keepsafe?
A: Yes, you can export pictures back to your device with only a couple of taps. You can find your photos where they resided before importing them into Keepsafe.
Keepsafe Premium Subscription
12-month subscription: $23.99
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user.
Terms of Service: http://www.getkeepsafe.com/privacy.html#terms-of-service
Keepsafe Basic is ad supported: http://bit.ly/1M3HmAc
- We stoped putting photos intro trash when you export them to the camera roll
- Fix an issue with image rotation being wrong on thumbnails
- Fix appearance for buttons in gallery select mode
- Fix issue where background upload/download would not work
- Fix issue with turning off private cloud asking to download already downloaded files
- Added Hebrew as a new language
- Removed 'Find Duplicates' feature
- Fixed an issue where items that don't display
Do you like Keep Safe Photo Vault: Lock, Hide Private Pictures apps? Please share!
Keep Safe Photo Vault: Lock, Hide Private Pictures App Tips & Tricks
Keep Safe Photo Vault: Lock, Hide Private Pictures Screenshots
Keep Safe Photo Vault: Lock, Hide Private Pictures Video
Keep Safe Photo Vault: Lock, Hide Private Pictures Reviews
By EPiC REAP3R
You should make the trash feature free because I accidentally deleted some family photos that I would like back but they want me to pay a lot of money just to get them back. Bs
Rip off i need my money back
Waste of money very unusable.. i request money back like 15 days ago and nobody have contact me or giving the money.. shame on it
No videos upload
Can't upload video anymore.
Forcing me to pay
Won't let me access my pictures telling me to pay. Won't let me switch to basic because not enough memory. Well if you let me go to my pictures maybe I can free some memory. Rip off.
I would love to see the premium service go from a max of 5,000 to like 20,000. Also bring back the find duplicates....
Backed up videos won't work
This app is a ripoff! When I move my stuff from my photos I transfer them to this app. But when I do that it doesn't transfer! SAVE YOUR SPACE!!
The app was freezing and wouldn't let me log in so I restarted my phone and when I logged back in all my photos were deleted
I miss the old KeepSafe the older updated one now to making me pay for all the options that use to be free and they're making way to complicated with annoying ADs.
$$$ holds this back from 5 stars
This is a great app and has worked great for years! But the yearly subscription cost is too much. It should be $14.99 for the "Pro" version. I am thinking of switching because other apps r $4.99 for the "Pro" version. $24 a year is just not worth it to me. I'm willing to pay more than other apps just not that much more.
Doesn't work anymore!
I wrote a previous review stating that it wouldn't let me upload videos. Now it doesn't let me upload anything! No matter how many times I try, it fails to import any picture/video. Please fix this!
Crashing at startup - iPhone 6
Honestly, this app is great and I've been using it for a few years, but now it just crashes immediately after trying to open the app. It could be a compatibility issue with the iPhone 6, but idk I'm not an app developer. It would be sweet if you guys could fix this soon so I could... you know... use the app...