Flag Football Playmaker HD App Description & Overview
Flag Football Playmaker is a playbook design & play wristband system for iPad & iPhone. Now a Universal app.
DESIGN & ORGANIZE PLAYS
• Intuitive touch controls make it easy to set formations & draw plays.
• Name plays & assign them to categories for instant access to the right play for any situation. No more searching through stacks of paper.
• Collapsable roster panel lists all team members with their current positions & jersey numbers.
• Duplicate or Flip+Duplicate any play for fast diagramming of series.
SHARE & PRINT PLAYBOOKS
• Share your playbooks with other coaches and players.
• Import shared playbooks into Playmaker.
• Send professionally-designed playbooks and play wristbands in PDF format for viewing and printing.
• AirPrint playbooks and play wristbands directly to compatible printers.
MAKE INSTANT ADJUSTMENTS
• Make changes to existing plays on the fly.
• Flip any play instantly.
• Draw up a new play in seconds to take advantage of schematic opportunities as they emerge.
• Switch between offensive & defensive playbooks with one touch.
MAXIMIZE PLAYER COMPREHENSION
• Assign names to positions to save time in the huddle & keep players focused on their responsibilities.
• Customizable colors & labels clearly distinguish positions.
• Optional field lines for precise alignments and route depths.
• High definition graphics make play diagrams easy to see under any lighting conditions.
We're coaches, so we understand the need to prove that something new works before implementing it with your team. That's why we're offering a free version of Flag Football Playmaker - so that you can try the app before upgrading to PRO. Here's what you'll get for free:
• Create one playbook with up to 3 offensive & defensive plays.
• Playbook settings for 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 player per side leagues.
• Choose from 38 high quality mascot photos for your playbook cover.
• Enter player names in the roster panel & assign positions.
• Flip any play instantly.
• Customize position colors & labels.
• Identify an intended receiver, choose smooth or straight lines, show zigzag lines for pre-snap motion, show dotted lines for pitch & pass and draw zone defense responsibilities.
• Choose between three end caps for your routes: arrow, T (for blocks) and dot.
• Choose between dark & light backgrounds for optimal visibility under any lighting conditions.
• Name your plays & assign them to any of our pre-defined play categories for instant access.
Flag Football Playmaker PRO includes all of our free features plus:
• Share & import playbooks. Quickly distribute playbooks to your coaches for importing & editing in Playmaker (they’ll need the PRO upgrade) or to parents & players for viewing (they’ll need the Viewer upgrade).
• Play wristband print setup. Get your best plays on the field with one of four standard play wristband insert sizes.
• Send playbook PDFs. Send your playbook or play wristbands in PDF format to anyone for viewing and printing.
• AirPrint. Print playbooks or quarterback wristbands directly to compatible printers.
• Design unlimited offensive & defensive plays. Have your full playbook at your fingertips & add new plays whenever inspiration strikes.
• Set up unlimited play categories that you define. Organize your plays for instant access to the right play for any situation.
• Create unlimited playbooks. Perfect for coaches who have multiple teams or want to keep a season-by-season playbook history.
• Set up custom Personnel Groups. Great for play-specific position assignments, depth charts and mass substitutions.
Flag Football Playmaker Viewer includes all of our free features plus the ability to import playbooks shared with you for viewing (but not editing) in Playmaker.
• Now a Universal app that works on both iPad & iPhone.
• New Viewer upgrade option for parents & players who want to import playbooks but don’t need to edit.
• Other improvements & bug fixes.
Do you like Flag Football Playmaker HD apps? Please share!
Flag Football Playmaker HD App Tips & Tricks
Flag Football Playmaker HD Screenshots
Flag Football Playmaker HD Video
Flag Football Playmaker HD Reviews
My favorite coaching app
I coach both the 8U and 12U age groups and the ability to show their names on positions is huge. We can focus practices on fundamentals and position group techniques and simply show the plays in the huddle
This is the app I have been looking for!
For flag football, I have always look for an app that would make entering my plays easy. In addition, I wanted to have something the kids could see easily on the iPad and that I could print as well. This app allows you to do that and whole lot more. Drawing plays is easy. Changing positions is easy. Duplicating plays is easy. The whole thing is just easy to use. Then you can mail yourself your playbook or send to your coaches. It allows you to print wrist plays for your kids and everything else. The only draw back is that the app is a little pricey but helk...these guys thought of everything and the app is well worth it.
By Tone Capone67
This app is great. While coaching 9-10 youth flag football.. I use this during practice and at games to quickly set the plays up for the team. i use a iPad mini and the plays are big enough for the team to quickly see to start the plays. Making on the fly changes or mapping out a new play on the fly is so very easy. MUST HAVE APP.
Good, but needs polishing
By Grid, zones, animation
I like this app but wish it had the following:
-Community plays and play books.
-Add grid to play design screen.
-Add snap to grid option.
-On defense zones, add oval and square option to further define the home zone.
Amazing App, GREAT SUPPORT!!!
Awesome playbook maker! I have used it for 5 seasons and it works perfect!!! Also to the ability to forward your playbook to another coach makes this app that much better!!!!!
Great job guys great job with the update great job!!
Wish I knew about this app 3 years ago! Easy to use, easy to share with players and coaches. Kids love designing their own plays. Would like the ability to choose # of plays per panel (4 plays, bigger picture), ability to add secondary route in different color and add my own mascot from existing photos (team request).
Great app for creating and sharing plays,
I've used this for 3 flag football seasons so far. Easy to use collaborate with assistant coaches. Easy to print great wrist cards (and to email the PDF to parents to print).
Suggestions for improvement: add the ability to add text (key words/notes) right to the play diagram so that it's printed on the wrist card too, also add the ability to add a 2nd route option in a different line color (currently it's only one route per player)- with this I'd be able to fit a heck of a lot more on one play card.
Great app for creating football plays. Very easy to use. The print out for the wristbands are excellent!
Fun to use, but missing one feature
Great app. It is fun to use and has a lot of nice features. Having used it for a few weeks there is 1 thing I would strongly recommend to make this a 5 star app. - I don't always use the same boy as QB or Center for example, but when I change the players on one play the changes also take affect on ALL of the other plays. This negates the feature that allows assign names to the players. Once I am done with a play DON'T TOUCH IT. Especially don't automatically change it when I am modifying another play. This is huge. I hope it will be updated soon.
Please add 9 vs 9
Need 9 vs 9