Adobe Acrobat Reader: Annotate, Scan, & Send PDFs App Description & Overview
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
SCAN DOCUMENTS AND WHITEBOARDS
• Use your device camera to snap a photo of anything—a document, whiteboard, form, picture, or note—and save it as a PDF.
• Scan multiple document pages into a single PDF and reorder them as desired.
• Easily save and share scanned PDFs.
• Enhance your camera images with improved boundary detection, perspective correction, and text sharpness.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
• Organize pages: Reorder, rotate, and delete them in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, just sign in to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on the go.
Enhanced commenting tools capabilities for highlight, strikethrough, and underline:
• Tools remain selected so they can be easily used repeatedly.
• Adjust tools after comment is applied.
• Use two-finger scroll while a tool is selected.
• Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when viewing certain types of documents.
• Improved commenting tools precision for highlight, strikethrough, and underline.
Scan is now available on all devices including iPhone 4s and iPad 2. (Subscription is not required).
• Issue when sending a document from another app to Acrobat Reader.
• Crash when highlighting or selecting text.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback
Do you like Adobe Acrobat Reader: Annotate, Scan, & Send PDFs apps? Please share!
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Annotate, Scan, & Send PDFs App Tips & Tricks
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Annotate, Scan, & Send PDFs Screenshots
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Annotate, Scan, & Send PDFs Video
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Annotate, Scan, & Send PDFs Reviews
This app works great! I use it every day from my phone to scan and send documents and have no issues!
everything is good just need page navigation history
I like adobe acrobot mobile version like other adobe products, the only problem that I did not give this product 5 stars is nit having a way to go back to the pages you already visited. I call it navigation history. I believe the desktop version has it.
Scan, Save, Print and Repeat!
Very easy to use!
Does not cache, downloads every single time.
I have a 100MB+ PDF file on the Document Cloud, and Adobe Reader re-download it every time I open it. Why not cache it onto the local storage? My iPad has GB's of free space. Please add an option to cache files.
Good app. Seamless integration w Adobe on Mac.
Search not working?
The current version's ability to search a document has stopped working. It always comes up with " " not found. Previous versions did work with the same document. What happened?
Does what I need it to.
Wonderful app! Now that they added the scan feature... and for free! You can scan documents and send a PDF in matter of minutes.
I use it to store all my pdf files.
By Love u DAD
It nice and useful app