2nd Grade Math. Addition, Subtraction & Kids Games App Description & Overview
Splash Math – 2nd Grade app is a collection of fun and interactive math problems aligned to Common Core Standards. The app reinforces math concepts with self-paced and adaptive practice anytime, anywhere (works on iPhone, iPod, iPad).
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 15 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“Math skills + fun rewards = engaging for kids. Kids will love the graphics, music, and tools they can use to solve problems. The aquarium play also is fun and rewarding.” - CommonSenseMedia.org
“Exhaustive treatment of second grade math subjects that includes a full year's worth of problems, completion of which will pave the way for long term success in mathematics.” - SmartAppsForKids.com
Content Coverage: 71+ math skills (2nd Grade)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
***Key Features of 2nd Grade Splash Math***
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Extend place value understanding to hundreds place. Read and write three digit numbers in various forms
2. Number Sense - Compare and order three digit numbers. Practice skip counting and recognize even/odd numbers
3. Add within 20 - Fluently add within 20 including word problems
4. Subtract within 20 - Fluently subtract within 20 including word problems
5. Add within 100 - Use place value understanding to add two digit numbers
6. Subtract within 100 - Use place value understanding to subtract two digit numbers
7. Add within 1000 - Add two three digit numbers based on concepts of place value and using models
8. Subtract within 1000 - Subtraction involving two three digit numbers based on concepts of place value and using models
9. Time - Read and set time to 5 minutes using analog and digital clocks
10. Money - Work with money coins to count money and solve problems involving money amounts
11. Measurements - Measure and estimate lengths of objects in customary and metric units
12. Data - Represent and interpret data in up to 4 categories using line plots, picture graphs and bar graphs
13. Geometry - Identify two dimensional shapes including pentagons and hexagons, partition shapes into halves, thirds and fourths
• This app offers three membership options: $9.99/month, $23.99/quarter or $79.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
Thanks for learning with Splash Math. To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. If you like Splash Math, please leave a review on the App Store. It really helps!!
This update includes:
- Performance Optimizations
Do you like 2nd Grade Math. Addition, Subtraction & Kids Games apps? Please share!
2nd Grade Math. Addition, Subtraction & Kids Games App Tips & Tricks
2nd Grade Math. Addition, Subtraction & Kids Games Screenshots
2nd Grade Math. Addition, Subtraction & Kids Games Video
2nd Grade Math. Addition, Subtraction & Kids Games Reviews
I studied to be a math teacher and the material in here in legit! Excellent resource for homeschool families or any student wanting/needing to get on top of their math! It does take a little too long to load, but once you're in, it works well. I even like the games you can earn with the coins, because they feel educational as well. Jake also helped me when I had issues getting access on multiple iPads, and he was great about resolving the issue. I highly recommend Splash Math as a parent and as a professional!
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I had technical issues with Splash Math. They went above and beyond to correct my issue! Jake Walker was a great help! I recommend this app!
By UPSET PARENT!!!!!
This app is awful!! You can't even try it out for your trial first before they want the monthly money!!!! DO NOT GET THIS APP!!!
I uploaded the app today for my son. He brought it to me once because the activities were taking too long to upload. Soon after he brought it to me again and there was a blank screen instead of an activity. I received an email from the co-owner of the app about how things were going. I emailed twice asking how do I cancel my trial before billing me $9.99 a month, I have yet to receive a reply!!! I went to the settings and there was nothing on the app to cancel!!!! Can somebody please tell me or help me cancel my trial?
It's not bad but
By Agatha Addington
Not what I expected
No Free Trial
By Neon Skier
We decided to try this app on the "free trial" month. There appears to be absolutely no way to cancel your membership once it's begun and I have now been charged for the app when I never wanted to pay a penny. The website for this app and company is terrible and doesn't even offer a "Contact Us" phone number. Very frustrating.
By Ranger RIP
Was listed as a free app but then in order to do anything you have to pay for a membership
Free Splash Math?!!
We had a free version of Splash Math many years ago for my 13 year old and she loved it.
I downloaded the "Free" version for my 8 year old thinking he would enjoy it.
After I signed up I went to the download page to look for in app purchase info and found:
Way under description and awards:
Plans starting at $9.99 and up with a disclaimer about not being able to cancel during certain periods and the fee would be billed to my iTunes account.
What??? I wanted a "Free" app not something that is going to bill me.
Needless to say I did not let my child use the account and I went to their settings to look for ways to opt out of a monthly service.
My son is a straight A student so we don't need the app I just wanted him to have some fun and reinforce what he already knows.
Splash Math your company needs to clarify if this is a free app or not. On your site there is "Premium App" that is $9.99 but I didn't dare click it because I didn't know if that is a 1 time fee or monthly fee.
I clicked on the "Free App".
You have a great product but you guys are making parents run for the hills with your mixed messages.
Is this free? If so for how long?
If I delete the app does that mean I still get billed???
How do we opt out of a subscription??
There are some complaints about unauthorized billing on FACEBOOK
Thank you... a very concerned parent!
Nope, too much for membership -
With so many excellent free math apps, I won't pay this monthly fee- way too much!
Kids really enjoy it, helpful for homeschooling
Be careful with the free trial, you may get charged.
By Suron Annette
I love this because it was helping kids .