Tube Map Pro - London Underground Routes App Description & Overview
Tube Map Pro uses the official Tube map from Transport for London (TfL) with live travel information and a journey planner – all free from adverts.
This app is the Pro version of Mapway's award winning Tube Map which has over 16 million downloads worldwide.
- Uses the official TfL iconic Harry Beck London Underground map design.
- Includes additional map views for the TfL Night Tube and Rail Network.
- Easy to use both with and without an internet connection.
- See when the next train is due with live TfL departure times.
- Journey planning made easy with real-time routing around closures and delays.
- Plan routes anywhere in London from places, postcodes, Points of Interest and tube stations and follow with a step-by-step guide.
- Routes can be stored in Favourites for quick selection when on the go.
- Tap the blue 'locate me' button on the map to find your closest station.
- Walking Tube Map overlay shows station to station walking distance information for shortcuts on the map.
- First & Last Train Times give additional journey information.
- Tube Exits help to know which carriages to get on for the quickest change between stations.
- Tube Map Pro Apple Watch App available.
Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control.
With over 33 million downloads worldwide make sure you check out other Mapway apps like Bus Times London, Paris Metro and New York Subway.
Plan. Route. Relax.
Like Tube Map on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you.
This update includes a few bug fixes and performance improvements.
Do you like Tube Map Pro - London Underground Routes apps? Please share!
Tube Map Pro - London Underground Routes App Tips & Tricks
Tube Map Pro - London Underground Routes Screenshots
Tube Map Pro - London Underground Routes Video
Tube Map Pro - London Underground Routes Reviews
Updates are great and frequent. Love it.
This "pro" app does NOT work unless you are connected to the net. False advertising.
By Austin visitor
This is a great app and easy to use, even for out-of-towners. Love the fact that the planner can be used off-line to plan or check your route such as when you are inside a station or on the train. It's not sent me wrong yet. The only times I got turned around was when I thought I knew where I was going and hadn't checked before I made a train change.
Great App that keeps getting better!
A MUST for the London traveler. The capabilities continue to improve and integration with other Apps like Trip Advisor just makes it better.
Pretty, but flawed.
This app has a beautiful UI but is let down by erroneous carriage suggestions and the inability to see multiple options for a route. For example, changing to the District Line from the Victoria Line at Victoria is best done in Carriage 5 instead of Carriage 1 as suggested by the app. Also carriage 5 is the best to get off at Putney Bridge, not Carriage 4. Also going from Richmond to Highbury and Islington is a very convenient journey requiring no changes on the Overground instead of going for the District Line and changing for the Victoria Line. I hope the developer improves the functionality of this app as it is very pretty and has lots of potential.
I thought by going Pro everything copacetic! Now there's an in-App purchase?
Good app, lots of info, simple
Simple and effective
Nice app. Does the job, and does not have gimmick features like some apps.
For the developers, you could connect users via your app to connect anywhere on the tube.
Finally, Buy this App! It is cheap and very handy. You will love it.
Excellent for figuring out the London underground
Feature rich but not complex
Does the job
Gets you there on time
And has live updates on traffic to boot!
Still no iPhone 5 support??
Great for travelers!
Excellent for tourists visiting London. Found it very helpful planning trips in the tube.
I had downloaded the free app at the suggestion of some friends. It was great! I then decided to download Pro and I have been sorely disappointed that there is no real difference. Go with the free app, waiting for the ad or hitting "skip ad" simply isn't that hard and there is really no benefit to the paid app.