MilliTalk - Call and Text over Wi-Fi/3G/4G/LTE App Description & Overview
* Turn your iPad or iPod touch into a full-featured phone
* Add a second phone number to your iPhone with voicemail and texting
* Low per-minute phone rates and free calls between MilliTalk users
* 100% digital crystal clear local and international calling
MilliTalk gives you excellent, digital voice quality whether calling down the street or across the globe. It's free to download, so what are you waiting for?
YOUR OWN PHONE NUMBER
- Add a second phone number to your iPhone
- Separate home from work, or gain additional privacy with a second line
- Make WiFi calls in areas with poor cell reception
- Visual Voicemail and texting included!
NO CELL SERVICE, NO PROBLEM
- Bring calling and SMS text messaging to your iPad and iPod touch
- Connect with friends, family, and business contacts all over the globe
- Works over any Wi-Fi connection or with 3G/4G/LTE
- Free MilliTalk-to-MilliTalk calls and text messages
- Low rates for local and international calling
- Add credit only when you need it
- Monthly and yearly unlimited plans available
- Save up to 90% over those other phone companies!
TEXT TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT
- Send and receive text messages to anyone in the United States
- Search through your text history by keyword and date
- Email your chat transcripts to yourself or anyone you like!
PEOPLE LOVE MILLITALK!
***** It has the cheapest rates of all calling apps!
***** Incredible quality! New upgrade and quality is unbelievable over 3G!!!
***** Probably the best WIFI telephone app out there for iPhone
***** This app saved me almost $200 during my last trip to Costa Rica. ... This app is a must for anyone who travels outside the USA.
***** Awesome... I can call on my iPod touch 4g
Do you like MilliTalk - Call and Text over Wi-Fi/3G/4G/LTE apps? Please share!
MilliTalk - Call and Text over Wi-Fi/3G/4G/LTE App Tips & Tricks
MilliTalk - Call and Text over Wi-Fi/3G/4G/LTE Screenshots
MilliTalk - Call and Text over Wi-Fi/3G/4G/LTE Video
MilliTalk - Call and Text over Wi-Fi/3G/4G/LTE Reviews
Satisfied! No complaints!
By Uncle Mathew
I have found this app to be very useful especially when I travel to different countries where sometimes your phones may not work. Reasonable rates.
Helpful and cheap to my country 👍🏻 💛💚
Need improvement coz there are crashes
Totally useless app these days. Too bad. Used to be decent.
There seem to be endless problems with the app. The worst is that the notifications that you have a message or text randomly show up. The number was cancelled with no reason or notification. If this is the best app out there, these services have a long way to go.
By Sam Assaf
Great all! Advised to everybody. Clear voice and very practical and cheap rates, cheaper than all other apps. Recommended!
The app doesn't work anymore each time I open the app it crashes, there customer support number is also not in service. I had like $35 on my account and I can't be refunded. I'm positive I'm not the only person in the situation please report this to apple.
Is militalk still in business ?
Is militalk still in business ? I can't seem to login to my account account and support isn't responding to my emails.
Probably out of business
By PV Papi
Over the past three years using MilliTalk there haven't been more than two or three weeks in succession that there hasn't been a problem. For the past week I have not been able to open the app for more than a moment. As soon as it finds the Internet connection it immediately shuts off. Rebooting it does nothing. The most frustrating part is that it does not stay open long enough even to call customer support. Calling the customer support number on their website produces a recorded message that tells you the number is no longer in service. I suspect they have gone out of business and have simply pulled up stakes without notifying their customers taking the money that people have deposited. In the absence of anything to prove otherwise, I think that's a good guess. Pretty shoddy piece of work and shame on Apple for not doing something about it
My app has been crashing for weeks
By Jerry Pereyra
App was working well for a few months, then it started crashing, i have called support and they haven't fixed my problem. I paid for an entire year, and I'm not getting any service.
App keeps crashing, won't even stay for 5 secs. I have an iPhone 7+ with an updated version of the app, please fix asap.
Their website is down, no support, i smell a scam. How does Apple let this happen?!
How can i get a refund?
Waste of money, wont even open. Reinstalled multiple times, still wont work.
I want my money back!
This app not working good like before. To many problems with the app.