Cozi Family Organizer App Description & Overview
Named a “must-have app” for a better life by The TODAY Show, Cozi helps you organize everyday life and keeps the whole family in the loop. You’ll wonder how you managed family life before Cozi.
Cozi is free, easy to use and includes a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists, recipe box, journal, and more.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedule with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• See upcoming events quickly with 3D Touch and Widgets for iOS 10
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real-time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create as many to do lists as you want - a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist, and more
• Organize all your recipes in one place that's accessible anytime, anywhere - at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you're cooking
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, recipe box and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "This thing is indispensable for busy families" –CNET
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Cozi is a FlyLady-approved application." –The FlyLady
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. Cozi Gold is $19.99 USD per year (price may vary by location), and the subscription is charged to your credit card through iTunes. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Account Settings in Cozi after purchase.
Hello, Cozi Families!
To help you quickly find future and past appointments, we’ve added a new feature to Cozi Gold: Calendar Search.
With Calendar Search, you can zoom in on the past, present, and future to help you remember where you’ve been and what you have to do. Find out how often you usually wait between haircuts, see when your car is due for service, or quickly check when your dog last went to the vet.
This update also includes performance improvements which fix slowness in some accounts, as well as minor bug fixes.
If you have any questions, problems or feedback, please contact us at cozi.com/contact-us so that we can help you directly. Thanks for using Cozi!
Do you like Cozi Family Organizer apps? Please share!
Cozi Family Organizer App Tips & Tricks
Cozi Family Organizer Screenshots
Cozi Family Organizer Video
Cozi Family Organizer Reviews
Use everyday. My wife and I have a large Family. 5 kids all with events and appointments; this app lets us easily maintain a detailed calendar.
Can't Live Without It
By Queen Eunice
I've been using this app for a very long time now and don't know how I did without it before! I can update it from home or work and it syncs right away with all of my devices and my son's too. So we're never too late to add to the list. It's great 👍
This has been a great app for our family. With aging parents and teenage grandchildren with working parents we have a lot of schedules and appointments to keep track of. Cozi keeps us from double booking.
Cozi has kept our family organized. It has enhanced our communication as a family and we're able to plan better.
Love this app!
Importing Web calendar appointments unreliable
By Pro Tem
Still having this problem more than a year later. Instead of the promos to upgrade to Cozi Gold, they should improve syncing and integration.
Earlier review: Google Calendar appointments don't show up on the Cozi calendar, making that feature unreliable. Other than that it works pretty well.
Great for Multi Generational Family
My wife and I use this to coordinate functions between us, our son, and my live-in in-laws. Using Cozi cut out about ten redundant conversations and twenty texts per day once everyone made the habit of using it. Only thing I would improve is the "to-do" functionality.
I bet the recipe and meal planning features are underutilized by most users, which is a shame. They're fantastic.
Great family app
Shopping list and shared calendar are quite useful. Calendar more so. Shopping list too cumbersome to be practical. Great as a free app. Not sure why developers think upgrade to Cozi Gold is worth $50, though.
Great for Families
Especially like the multiple calendars. Meal planning is great, too.
Where's the Apple Watch compatibility?
By Giddy of
Great app to share family to do lists as well as grocery lists . The only feature I wish it had is the ability to sync with my watch . I don't carry my phone on me all day and it would be much easier to see and use check lists from my watch!
Great App with suggestions for improvement
By Supra man15
I really love this app!! Great features!! Some improvements I suggest relate to lists and the default calendar when you open the app. I am the family organizer and I have lists assigned for different family members and not shared with anyone else. I want their to do list to show up on their home screen button. They can swipe to hide lists but every time I add something to any list it shows up on their home screen even if it is a list that is not shared with them. If the list is shared with a family member then those should be the only lists that show up on their home screen, not everyone's list.
Last request would be for choice of whose calendar it opens to as default after you have closed the app and open it back up. It goes to All but other family members would like it to remember to stay on their calendar when you go back in to the app. This is only a problem if the app has been fully closed.
Cozi is fantastic!
I love this calendar and shopping list!
Cozi enables my family to keep up with all our schedules.
Keeps me on track! Love how it's organized & simple!