Sun Sentinel: South Florida's top news source App Description & Overview
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Sun Sentinel's exclusive, premium storytelling on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with South Florida's best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Air Drop, Twitter, Facebook or email.
• Download the app to enjoy 10 free stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app and to sun-sentinel.com; then it's only $7.99 a month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to sun-sentinel.com from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 954-393-0111.
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at [email protected] A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
Do you like Sun Sentinel: South Florida's top news source apps? Please share!
Sun Sentinel: South Florida's top news source App Tips & Tricks
Sun Sentinel: South Florida's top news source Screenshots
Sun Sentinel: South Florida's top news source Video
Sun Sentinel: South Florida's top news source Reviews
Why did you become so greedy??!!! Terrible app. Sun sentinel Wants you to pay for reading something that is free online using laptop. You lost me! Get palm beach post which is free and has good quality articles.
Pay for news?
The app only allows 5 free articles to read a month. Hmm should I pay a monthly fee to read unlimited quality written articles? No thank you! Uninstall.
Great app until the 5 article limit and invasive ads pushed me to uninstall. If you're looking for free local news go download the Palm Beach Post app, unlimited articles and no invasive ad placement.
Tighten up sun sentinel, no one wants to pay $7 for something they can get for free elsewhere.
Great app if you didn't have to subscribe for $7 a month.
It's the one app that won't load. It's sucking my battery life because it keeps trying to load. I've tried to delete it, but nope can't delete it. Just go away!!!
App is ok with some current news but why are the same stories up for 2 wks? Content needs to be increased & rotated more often.
Good, could be better
Good content & layout. Need option to view print edition on app.
Sun sentinel app
By Oxford Circle Joe
Works for me to keep up anywhere I go.
Sun Sentinel use to be a quality newspaper, with good unbiased writers and a descent sports section. It has tragically taken a turn as with so many other news outlets and become a mouth piece pushing a certain political agenda. Will not pay for this crap!
Just deleted the app
Can't be on the app without a garbage pop up add for a chance to win a free iPhone popping up. Complete garbage.
Need a lot of work. Specially the offline part very slow suddenly stopped and show a message of no internet connection despite the fact is connected. Need to work in the bugs to become useful.
Plenty of free news elsewhere. App doesn't even work right all the time. How dare you try to charge for this trash news app?