Orlando Sentinel: Your source for Orlando news App Description & Overview
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Orlando Sentinel's exclusive, premium storytelling on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with Orlando's best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Air Drop, Twitter, Facebook or email.
• Download the app to enjoy 10 free stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app and to orlandosentinel.com; then it's only $7.99 a month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to orlandosentinel.com from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 407-513-4055.
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at [email protected] A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
Do you like Orlando Sentinel: Your source for Orlando news apps? Please share!
Orlando Sentinel: Your source for Orlando news App Tips & Tricks
Orlando Sentinel: Your source for Orlando news Screenshots
Orlando Sentinel: Your source for Orlando news Video
Orlando Sentinel: Your source for Orlando news Reviews
Update: The worst app EVER!
Update: I've changed my rating to reflect a more optimistic outlook as the glitch seems to have been corrected today. I cancelled my subscription yesterday, which still leaves me almost a month to use it. This should give me enough time to work with it and decide if I want to renew.
I wish I hadn't wasted almost $8 on this stupid app that can't even open the link I click. Still can't get it right OS? After all these years? Don't waste your money. It's the worst.
Great news app
I really enjoy this app I get all of my national and vacation news they have good coverage.
I thought I would be able to read the paper by paying for a subscription in this app. Well, I can't. It only allows access to the website. If I wanted to search for my news I could do that in my browser with better results. I tried to search for an article in today's paper and the search returned a list of videos several years old. Worthless. Why do I have to pay for a physical paper delivered to my home. Then I am able to read the paper electronically and the physical version just goes into recycling. It is such a waste I refuse to do it.
The next update fixed and my account was restored and no longer have the limit amount of articles that I can read.
Worst app. Plus they charge you to read.
Forces in app purchases - Worst update Ever
By Bad redesign
Worst app ever! It's all about money. Have to pay to to read any articles but it's FREE to read through Google News. Uninstall useless app
By Orl sent
10 articles and then you have to pay ? What a joke.. Delete
Only 10 articles a month? And it's full of advertising. More corporate greed! This App got quickly deleted! Zero stars!
Have to PAY to Read
By Random LOUD Video Ads
You get 10 free articles a month. After that, you have to PAY to read the news. Ridiculous and frustrating, considering I browse quickly through 10 stories in 10 MINUTES and reach my limit for the MONTH. Waste of time to have this app. Uninstalling.
Why only 10 articles per month?
When I reach the 10 article limit, I simply search and get the full article on their web site. Why make it difficult for app users?
What a joke....
By the baz #32
Pay as you go. Greed.
Get ride of "SAVE" feature
I hate how "Save" is an option on the lock screen view of Notification Center. I want to be able to swipe and dismiss a story, not save the stupid thing.