Construction Master Pro -- Advanced Feet Inch Fraction Construction Math Calculator for Building Professionals App Description & Overview
Two in one: the official Construction Master® Pro from Calculated Industries for your iPhone and iPad includes two models: #4065 and #4080 (CM Pro with Trig). And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Advanced Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator by Calculated Industries, built with the same features and functions, and with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries. You’ll actually get two apps in one, since the Construction Master Pro for iPhone has all the functionality of the Construction Master Pro and the Construction Master Pro Trig -– and includes a full User’s Guide built in, as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Architects, Builders, Contractors, Designers, Draftspersons, Engineers, Framers/Carpenters and Tradesmen
Need to quickly and accurately solve a construction problem when meeting with a client? Left your calculator in the truck? Just pull out your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Construction Master Pro icon, and you’ll have an answer in seconds!
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master Pro and Construction Master Pro Trig calculators in one powerful, easy-to-use app.
• Solve tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects—estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master calculators and optimized for the iPhone/iPod Touch user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide in English or Spanish is available free at www.calculated.com
• Full trigonometric function: sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arccosine and arctangent
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• D:M:S, Decimal Degree Entry and Conversions
• Full Metric Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Rafter Cutting Angles (Plumb, Cheek and Level Cuts)
• Stair Layout Key
• Stair (Advanced – Riser Limit, Stairwell Opening, Headroom, Floor Thickness)
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
• Arched Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Roof – Bundles, Squares, 4x8 Sheets, Pitch, Plan Area
• Drywall, Siding and Paneling 4x8, 4x9 and 4x12
• Column/Cone Area and Volume
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Advanced Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Length, Width and Height Keys
• Blocks, Footings
• Trigonometric Function Keys: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Board Feet
• Studs: Find number On-center
• User-Definable Preferences
• Cost per Unit (total costs based on unit price)
• Equal-Sided Polygon
• Compound Miters
• Crown Angle
• Paperless Tape
• 4 Memories
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
Revised app context handling during version update. Thank you for being patient.
Do you like Construction Master Pro -- Advanced Feet Inch Fraction Construction Math Calculator for Building Professionals apps? Please share!
Construction Master Pro -- Advanced Feet Inch Fraction Construction Math Calculator for Building Professionals App Tips & Tricks
Construction Master Pro -- Advanced Feet Inch Fraction Construction Math Calculator for Building Professionals Screenshots
Construction Master Pro -- Advanced Feet Inch Fraction Construction Math Calculator for Building Professionals Video
Construction Master Pro -- Advanced Feet Inch Fraction Construction Math Calculator for Building Professionals Reviews
I've used this in the field for years now. It does a great job adding inches together.
Phone is always on me with this app.
Love this as I always have my phone on me and don't have to carry another calculator all the time. Works great!!!!
Disappointed User of Physical Calculator and App
I have used the actual physical Construction Master Pro for years with no issues. It was essential to my work as a carpenter. The app has been great and in some instances superior to my original calculator. One example would be that I don't need to carry around the little instruction book because it built into the app. Now my app crashes. I needed to get a stud count for some walls and it kept giving me an error. I checked the help section to verify that I was doing it correctly. I was, so I checked the on center spacing and it said zero. Great, no problem, I will just go to preferences and set up the right spacing. Nope, it crashes every time I go into preferences. Please fix!
Stair function stopped working
Tried deleting and reinstalling to see if it would reset stair function but it won't let me reinstall...
With new iOS, app crashes when I go to preferences.
App won't open. Had this app for years with no problem. Very disappointed
App is crashing
When I go into preferences it crashes on my iPad and iPhone.
The update erased all of my presets.
It started updating and just stopped halfway through the installation. It has ben great until this. Can't even use it now.
My physical version died recently after 10 years of constant use. I was searching for a replacement unit, looking at the same physical version selling for the same price as 10 years ago, and was worried about how the cheap circuitry could go bad again. But then discovering this app and using it for a day made me a perfect evangelist. In my iPad in portrait mode, it is truly a superior version. Gives another purpose to my iPad Air. The only minor downsides are no keyboard input and the first tap is always not audible. But trivial complaints. I love it.
This is the best calculator for you if you are in the construction industry, hands down!