BizXpenseTracker-Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking App Description & Overview
BizXpenseTracker is your ALL-inclusive app for tracking and reporting Expenses, Mileage and Time. With ease you can create beautiful, finished PDF reports using one of the over dozen templates supplied or create your own. Get organized easily and save money too!
COLOSSAL UPDATE- numerous customer requested enhancements! Keep track of the three most VITAL business data all in one app; expenses, mileage and time worked!
BizXpenseTracker is an app favorite helping users since 2008
* Apple named BizXpenseTracker "Noteworthy"
* Selected as a "very useful app" by Apple in: Apps for Business
* Inc. Magazine Recommended
Amex Recommends: http://tinyurl.com/AmexTopPick
WHY BizXpenseTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Organize your entries into logs for maximum ease of use
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to get the most from your tracked data
* Unique File Linking feature allows you to link files received via email
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Record your entries with easy to use screens that show your frequently used items
* Customize categories and sub-categories
* Custom keyboard entry with calculator functions
* Smart functions to make data entry FAST ( For each category, the last payment type is remembered)
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, Box or directly to your Mac or PC via a wi-fi connection
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Easily Crop images
* Zoom and scroll
* Geotag photos
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Show those fields you wish to use and hide those you do not need
* Sort entries by “Date,” “Category,” “Payment Type” or “Client”
* Extensive on-screen filtering to find out exactly what you need to know
* Filter by Date, Client, Merchant, Reimbursable and more
* Track mileage the way you want
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start address and end address and the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, remembers last stop mileage and pre-fills start.
* Mark an entry as round trip
* Remembers Frequent trips which can be quickly selected from the QUICK menu
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Miles or Kilometers
* Create custom rates using one of three different rate types
2. Per Visit
3. Per Day
* Auto calculate overtime worked
* Further categorize your time: “Work”, “Vacation”, “Sick”or “Other”
* Per Diem Support
* Ability to email database settings to others in your company (without sending your entries)
* Support for Commuter mileage
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Extensive support for VAT
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* Ability to set password to access app
* App offers unique and powerful add-ons if you wish to further expand the power of the app
* Create your own templates for creating PDF reports to match your company's requirements
* Keep all of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
* App offers two optional subscriptions. AutoTrack and Human Scan.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Questions/comments? For a fast reply, email us at: [email protected]
We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. If you need assistance, always feel free to contact us.
*** NEW in version 10.0 ***
* Bug fixes
*** NEW in version 9.90 ***
* iOS 10 ready.
IMPORTANT: If you use the optional Device Sync feature, be sure to update all your devices with this new version.
* Now requires at least iOS 8.
* Improvements to optional Device Sync feature.
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Those who have tried AutoTrack in the past will get another two days to try again automatically.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Support to use Date Wheel instead of Calendar picker for those in need of Voice Over support.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Additional sort and filter options.
* Various User Interface improvements.
* Bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.81 ***
* Over 50 New category Icons
* Ability to assign an individual Exchange Rate to an expense (enable this under Field Usage in Prefs).
* minor bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.80 ***
* Huge improvements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Exposes backups and exports set to iCloud in your iCloud Drive account and iCloud.com
* Added support for "Quarterly" reports.
* Now can save on-screen filters as "relative dates" so that if you create a "Last Week" filter it will alway filter the last week based on the current day you are creating the report.
* Adds the ability to sort CSV reports by Project field.
* Fixes issue when attempts to restore an existing subscription on a new device.
* User interface changes to choosing date range when creating reports.
* For the optional AutoTrack feature, if a special name of a location is available (like the name of a Mall), it will be shown in the address.
* Bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.70 ***
* User Interface enhancements.
* Return of "QIF" format as a report format
* Minor bug fixes
*** NEW in version 9.50 ***
* New "UN-delete" log feature.
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage Allowance (business, medical, charity, other)
* New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (enable in Prefs screen - under Field Usage - turn on Multiple Mileage Locations).
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage category (Business and Personal)
* Set submitted date and reimbursed date for a log
* New Surcharge field - enable in Prefs screen under Field Usage
* Project List can now be filtered based on the current selected Client
* Set a percent and fixed surcharge per Payment Type (ie Credit Card surcharge).
* Now record drive times (start time, stop time and drive time).
* New PDF report template that includes drive times.
* New PDF report template - "Mileage - grouped by Allowance"
* Touch ID support
* Optional Location Awareness add-on now supports Client field (auto fill client field based on your location)
*** MAJOR UPDATE *** Version "9 Point O"
So many enhancements and improvements, unfortunately we do not have room to list here.
Do you like BizXpenseTracker-Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking apps? Please share!
BizXpenseTracker-Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking App Tips & Tricks
BizXpenseTracker-Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking Screenshots
BizXpenseTracker-Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking Video
BizXpenseTracker-Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking Reviews
Good stuff 👍
Great app easy to
Life saver for your taxes
Remember the first time I did my taxes using this app the person that was doing my taxes looked at me like wow this guys got it together and it was all because I took the time to enter in my receipts and this app did the rest of the work❤️
Best business travel expense app available
Updated April 2017 - v10
Definitely best in breed. Now expanded use
-- running small consulting firm using both time capture & expense reporting for all employees
-- as an independent consultant, using time capture, expense reporting, and invoice generation. Running a business with a phone !
Added custom reporting feature. Very flexible and not too difficult to use.
This application is one of the best business expense applications out of the 4-5 that I tried. I am a consultant in one of major firms, with weekly travel that must be entered into a company expense reporting system. I have expenses that get charged to clients, as well as internally to company accounting codes. I am able to record expenses as they happen, and the way I need to record them for reporting to my company for reimbursement.
-- Logs by date, multiple logs
-- flexibility on categories
-- View control buttons (DATE / CATEGORY / PAYMENT / CLIENT)
-- Explort in multiple formats
-- Sync / backup & other preferences
-- GREAT -- dupliate expenses
-- GREAT -- duplicate logs
CONS -- EXPORT TO CSV
-- No way to maintain categories from the preferences. You must go into an expense log to get at them
-- Need to reset the EXPORT START DATE each time for a given log. It should remember the export date for a given log.
CONS - Export to PDF
-- Prior issues RESOLVED!! Almost all issues resolved with Custom Reports facility
-- need to have a Help facility or some way to see the library of reports / report templates.
Usability: the only thing I would like is an accounting code field. I use the CLIENT field becuase it has the sort button when viewing a Log.
I like this app and highly recommend it.
Very good App
By Gokul Agarwalla
I have been using the app for a month and find it very helpful. It is easy to use and well integrated.
By kenny 2009
Used it through my business career and now I have adapted it to help control and keep track of my spending in retirement. Helps me manage my budget.
Entirely useful, I quickly depended on it. Supports iPhone screen rotate easing data entry.
Best expense tracking app
By Former YikYakker
This is an excellent, comprehensive app with an intuitive, user-friendly interface. Highly recommended.
6 Stars - Invaluable in my business!
By Jen isis
This app does it all - tracks mileage, takes pics of receipts, lets you categorize all expenses in helpful ways. I never have to save receipts anymore- I just log my purchase in the store, snap a pic, and throw out the paper. You can start the mileage tracker when you depart and it tracks your miles (or enter your start and end address) and it calculates the total with the current IRS rate. You can export or look at your data in multiple ways. This app is the primary reason I can feel confident keeping my own records and doing my own taxes as a small business owner. Highly highly recommended!!!
Life saving app! Absolutely love!!!!
Don't even WASTE ur time trying to use other apps. I've used this for years now and our accountant loves. We have employees use- it's friendly, it makes sense and WORKS! Consistently! The write of the app is amazing to respond in helping you. That's wonderful!
Tech support closed until after tax season ends....
If you change phones, despite backing up your data, it's impossible to restore your [very important] records to the new phone. And of course nobody helps you track it down in time to file.
This is a great app that keeps my business expenses! I like it so far. I tried quickbooks and taxbot and this one sold me even though it does not have the ability to link a bank account.
Excellent, useful app
I use this app for a variety of projects and it is extremely helpful when traveling where it is normally difficult to keep track of small expenses.
It has also worked well for my consulting business as I keep track of time and expenses.
I prefer this app to Quickbooks and a variety of other expense tracking apps.