Running, Walking and Biking with Endomondo App Description & Overview
Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and more with our top-rated fitness tracker and personal training app. With Endomondo, you can track all of your workouts using GPS, check your stats, and reach your fitness goals. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get free of charge:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
- Track your running, walking, cycling, and 40+ other sports using GPS
- See duration, speed, distance, calories, and more on your workout summary
- Get audio feedback on distance and pace for every mile/km
- Log your indoor workouts manually
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE
- Keep a full training log
- See how much you train each day
- Analyze performance such as split times for each workout
SYNC WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your heart rate (works with Bluetooth and BTLE heart rate monitors)
- Get your calorie and nutrition information from MyFitnessPal right in the app
- Connect with Apple’s Health app to add workout data to your dashboard
- Use your favorite wearable devices to track including Garmin, Pebble and Apple Watch
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
- Set a time, distance or calorie goal, and let our audio coach guide you towards it
- Commit to fitness goals and get your friends to motivate you
- Up the stakes on your workouts and win prizes with challenges
- Send and receive real-time audio pep talks from friends
- Check the news feed to comment on your friends’ workouts
- Share results and workouts on your favorite social networks including Facebook and Twitter
- Add pictures, tag your friends, enable automatic pause function, customize your home screen, use countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, dive into your stats and track your progress while interacting and competing with a global community of fitness enthusiasts.
So, whether you’re into running, cycling, walking, kayaking, mountain biking, or any one of our 40+ sports...get up, get active, and free your endorphins!
Want to take your fitness even further?
With Endomondo Premium, you’ll gain access to exclusive training features from just 2.50 USD a month.
Get Premium and:
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan - whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or marathon.
- View statistics, including calories burned per month, running distance by year, etc.
- Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
- View weather information on each workout summary
- Enjoy an ad-free experience
- Get access to 10+ additional motivating features
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Working out with friends? We've made it easier to tag them on your workouts.
* Now, you'll get notified when a workout from your wearable (ex: Garmin) syncs with your Endomondo app.
Thanks for sending in all your great feedback! Keep it up so we can continue to make your workouts better.
Do you like Running, Walking and Biking with Endomondo apps? Please share!
Running, Walking and Biking with Endomondo App Tips & Tricks
Running, Walking and Biking with Endomondo Screenshots
Running, Walking and Biking with Endomondo Video
Running, Walking and Biking with Endomondo Reviews
Heart rate pairing
I have used Endomondo Pro for a few years and love it. But I am waiting for it to be able to pair with my Fitbit for heart rate. My chest strap monitor died, and it seems redundant to have to wear a monitor, my Fitbit, and carry my phone! Fitbit and Endomondo need to upgrade to enable a more complete reading.
By Tweeter tweeter tweet tweet
My cycling buddy used the app and recommended it to me. He is on the $29.99 a year plan.
I downloaded the app to my iPhone 7+ from the Apple Store
I signed up to first try out the app to see if I liked it
I put all my info into the app and took the tour
Almost immediately a box popped up with a link requesting I click on the link or my phone will be locked in 1 day.
I immediately removed the app.
I have no intention to ever use an app from this company.
I emailed customer service within the app and got a reply back stating the email is not answered from that address??
So far so good
Just started so giving it a four. Seems to work just fine.
1st run after a year off
This app gets better with time!!! I took a year off from using it due to medical reasons, and reopen an account with them right before my 1st run it took less than 2 minutes to set it up and did not have a glitch during my off-road running at all!!
By Marathon B
Loved this. It gave me all the information that I needed.
Too much battery drain
App is good but battery drains too fast. 92% to 30% in 1 hour. My iPhone usually performs better than this.
By Grumman traveler
love it. Only suggestion is to have it appear on lock screen so you can check progress.
Helpful and wonderful App
By Music guy 40000000
I always use this app for runs and walks. I love it!
By Steve Sibiski
Well worth it!!
Used this for a long time. Just deleted it. Kept popping up with random "your iPhone has been randomly selected..." during a ride. No way to stop it. Have to push OK to continue then another one pops up. App ruined. I'll use something else.
I wish I liked it better
By ukht rita
The website is incredibly slow, & insists on defaulting to sports I don't do & shared routes rather than mine.
The app doesn't let me enter workouts that aren't timed. (Like this morning's yoga class). If you use the app to track gps of your runs & your rides, maybe good, but not for my kind of athletic activity...