Our Groceries Shopping List App Description & Overview
The easiest way to manage your family’s grocery shopping—and it’s FREE!
"I love technology, but I also love simplicity. I've found the best of both in OurGroceries." —The Kitch review
"After more than a year of using OurGroceries, we have been very satisfied." —Anne vs. Home review
OurGroceries automatically keeps your family’s grocery list up to date with the latest changes—on every family member’s mobile phone, and our website. Nearly out of milk? Add it now on your phone and your partner can pick it up on their next shopping trip.
Every change to your shared shopping list is visible within seconds on any other iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or other smartphone grouped with yours. See items being checked off as your partner shops!
You can also keep track of the key ingredients in your favorite recipes and add them all at once to your shopping list.
• Take your shopping lists with you wherever you go.
• Share shopping lists amongst everyone in your household. Simply enter the same email address into each copy of the OurGroceries app.
• Add items quickly: on-the-fly completion searches prior shopping list items as you type.
• Cross items off the shopping list with a single tap.
• Create as many separate shopping lists as you wish, or keep it simple and just use one.
• Organize your items by category or aisle to make shopping faster and easier.
• Add a photo to an item to make sure your partner gets exactly the right one. (Premium version only.)
• Browse your favorite meal ideas anytime, anywhere.
• Add all the ingredients for a recipe to your shopping list with a single tap.
• All your items, lists, and recipes are automatically backed up onto the Internet. Upgrade, replace, or reformat your phone without worrying about losing your data.
• See and edit your lists and recipes from any desktop web browser.
• Versions available for other popular mobile phones too, in case your partner doesn't have an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
Visit http://www.ourgroceries.com for more information.
• Long list and item names wrap nicely in lists.
Do you like Our Groceries Shopping List apps? Please share!
Our Groceries Shopping List App Tips & Tricks
Our Groceries Shopping List Screenshots
Our Groceries Shopping List Video
Our Groceries Shopping List Reviews
By Hawkeye mania
This app is very practical and works well. I use it for lists for big box stores, grocery stores, etc.
We really like this app. I do however wonder why it is all categorized and alphabetized when you have selected items but it is neither categorized nor alphabetized when you have completed the item. It makes it a bit difficult to find the thing you want to add to your list. You are able to type in a few letters of the name and all matching options will pop up that's nice.
Really like it
I used ShopingList but recently bought an echo dot so thought I would try this one out. It easy to use, I can have echo add to the list by voice and it doesn't do the constant syncing the other list did which was annoying.
By ABG TSR
This app is great. We add to the list and whoever goes to the grocery store first picks up everything!
Alexa . . . ask OurGroceries to add . . .
We bought an Amazon Echo months ago and decided we needed to find another shopping list app, one that communicates with Alexa! We found OurGroceries months ago and after a great bit of use I highly recommend this app! Easy to add items to lists. We have our grocery list set up as our default, but it's easy to add items to our other lists. We have lists setup like, "Target", "Vacation", "Emma's Birthday", etc. when we think of something we just tell Alexa and [poof] it's on the list, and easily retrieved on our phones wherever we are via the app. Thanks!!!
Family of nine
By Man I love pizza
With a family of nine in the house it was hard to have a paper on the refrigerator, so when I found this out, it was a must have. We all have phones so we don't have to remember. And I can pick it up from the store whenever because it is with me all the time. I suggest this to anyone with a huge family or any family at all.
Hubby and I use this all the time to coordinate groceries:)
Great app for a shared list
By Web Ace
I no longer have to pass my iPhone back-and-forth when we shop since my wife now has her own copy. I like being able to create my own categories. The more and less buttons work great and I can edit the number directly if I want to put in a large number like 100. I wish it would let me put in a negative number in case I wanted to return an item to the store.
It fulfills my list of needs
By Lux Lucid
Exactly what my wife and I need. Small, simple and smart. It remembers where each item gets categorized, and even remembers our sort-order within each category. (We use store-names as caregories, and order by location-in-store.) Under 10MB size is rare these days. The only feature I'd request is separate sharing users/permissions for EACH LIST (but don't let that bloat/complicate it).
My Most used app !
Perfect grocery list app, I use this daily.
Easy to use
Good app-easy to use and so convenient!
Works well for sharing any kind of list between busy family members