LastPass Password Manager App Description & Overview
LastPass simplifies your digital life. From your LastPass Vault, you can store passwords and logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, track personal information in photo and audio notes, and more. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass autofills web browser and app logins for you.
Get started today for free and join the millions managing passwords with LastPass — you’ll wonder how you lived without it!
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get started, completely free. You can use LastPass across all your devices, including phones, tablets, and personal computers, for free.
LASTPASS PASSWORD MANAGER FEATURES:
AIRTIGHT PASSWORD STORAGE
- Store all your usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts securely in your LastPass Vault
- Sync all of your passwords and logins across all your devices for free
- Anything you save on one device is instantly available on any other device you use
- Use TouchID to access your Vault
AUTOMATICALLY FILL IN FORMS ONLINE
- Automatically fill in your name, address, credit card info with Form Fill
- Instantly log in to websites using saved passwords and TouchID
- Create secure passwords using the built-in password generator
- Set custom password parameters like length, capital or lowercase letters, symbols and numbers
- Set passwords to be pronounceable
ADVANCED SECURITY PROTECTION
- AES-256 bit encryption keeps your passwords and notes safe
- LastPass never has your encryption key – only you know your password
- Optional PIN code, TouchID, and offline options
- Get notified about important security issues and risks when they happen
- Multifactor authentication
ORGANIZE AND SHARE PASSWORDS
- Organize sites by folders in your Vault
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others
- Log in to Safari, Firefox, and Chrome extensions on your personal computer
- Plan ahead and give trusted family or friends a way to access your Vault in case of an emergency
- Accept or decline Emergency Access requests to your Vault
LASTPASS ENTERPRISE CREATED SPECIALLY FOR BUSINESSES
Business owners can download LastPass to secure their business and share passwords safely among employees.
- Add and remove employee accounts from the Admin Console
- Simple, secure sharing and storage of passwords among team members
- Configure security policies to restrict access and set requirements
- Active Directory integration for automated user provisioning
- Learn more at https://lastpass.com/enterprise
With LastPass, your passwords are safely stored and accessible across all your devices. Use LastPass for password protection, document storage, or workplace security. Our Vault can handle it all.
Download LastPass today!
We’ve been working hard to improve the LastPass app on iOS! This release includes the following changes:
- Performance improvements when loading the vault and secure note attachments.
- Added multi-word search capability in the vault.
- Apple Watch search improvements, as well as several bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue where shared folders and linked personal accounts disappear from the vault.
- Fixed some error messages and corrected a few typos.
- Several other minor updates.
Keep the feedback coming! You can contact us through the Settings page in the app, by selecting Help and Support.
Do you like LastPass Password Manager apps? Please share!
LastPass Password Manager App Tips & Tricks
LastPass Password Manager Screenshots
LastPass Password Manager Video
LastPass Password Manager Reviews
By The Biker
I've never used a password manager before but this one is amazing. It does cost $13/year for the pro version, which is absolutely necessary for the app to be useful. But $13 isn't much to avoid using the same few passwords on all your accounts. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone. It also works on the opera web browser which was a plus for me.
Feature and function requests
A couple of things would make this much more useful to me:
Please make the organization better on the phone app. Scrolling to the bottom most section I created takes a long time, and since Work starts with W, scrolling to those... You get the idea. Why not allow collapsing or jumping directly to sections?
Next, also to help me organize: allow the addition of multiple username and password blanks into a single record. If you are an admin of anything you know the pain of having a few different usernames as you go deeper into the system. And why isn't the notes section of a login immediately viewable? There's no designator at all for wether or not something lives in there. So I find I'm constantly expanding the advanced section.
Lastly, the import needs work. I recently switched from 1password. I honestly am missing 1password more than I'd imagined but it doesn't work everywhere I need it to reach, and LastPass does. So I need you to up your game.
Overall, a great service and I'll be happy to write a friendlier review with more shiny stars if you can fix these issues.
Doesn't work, doesn't even remember my main password
Does what it says it will
I switched from DashLane because it became over complex. LastPass generates and saves passwords and that's all I need it to do.
Beware free trial lasts only a month
I downloaded this app based on positive reviews from pcmag.com on free password managers. However, it wasn't until after inputting my data that I noticed the free version expired in a month. After all the time it took to enter data I was reluctant to start all over, so I spent the $12 to purchase an annual subscription. Maybe it's worth it to have the convenience and security, but I am a reluctant customer and feel scammed.
Fingerprint touch support never works
TouchID has failed since last few updates. It never works anymore and makes you manually enter your password instead of use a fingerprint to remember it. This decreases security when others are near your phone. Company clearly does not test their apps.
Great App But Premium Plan is little bit Expensive
By Mr NML
Actually I love this app.But slow loading whenever I touch their categories.I hope you will fix that.Premium version is little bit expensive.I really want you to change your Premium price.
Now I Can Remember My Passwords!
Asome for logins
The best at keeping your passwords and usernames safe.
Such a relief to forget all those passwords
By KIDS POP is HORRBLE
Listened to a Reply All podcast about usernames and PW and how dangerous it is to use the same ones over and over. I can use really hard PWs and not worry about remembering
I have add for several years. All of a sudden the password hint would not work. I am getting errors messages that I don't have software to reset password and I can call no one and need to recreate a new account and start over. Well with kind of service don't even start with this app. Use one with 5 stars not 3 star average.
By Don't mess with Ryan
I am an IT guy for a business and I have tried every imaginable solution for keeping track of passwords. This is the best one out there. The app works great, ignore the bad reviews . The only tough part about LastPass is that you have to commit to it and trust it but I have had 0 problems and I feel way more secure.