DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool App Description & Overview
DashCommand is an app for your car. It turns your iPhone/iPad/iPod into an advanced display for your engine data.
Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with DashCommand.
Want to know what your horsepower, torque, or acceleration is, in real time? Display it with DashCommand.
Want to monitor and improve your gas mileage or fuel consumption as you drive? Do it with DashCommand.
Ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in? DashCommand can help.
--- SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
--- Four time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
OBD-II Hardware compatibility:
- ELM compatible WiFi
- GoPoint GL1 (hardwired) or BT1 (Bluetooth)
For more info see: http://palmerperformance.com/hardware
Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense!
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- engine speed
- corrected vehicle speed
- open/closed loop
- boost/vacuum combo gauge
- acceleration (and braking)
Fuel economy gauges:
- inst. fuel economy
- avg fuel economy
- avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
- distance to empty
- time to empty
- fuel level %
- fuel remaining in tank
- fuel flow rate gauge
- timing (spark advance)
- engine coolant temp.
- intake air temp.
- ambient air temp.
- manifold absolute pressure
- mass air flow
- fuel trims, short and long term
- percent engine load
- catalyst temp.
- fuel pressure
- lambda gauge
- air/fuel ratio
DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
- distance travelled
- fuel consumed
- avg fuel economy
- fuel cost
- elapsed time
- drive time
- average carbon dioxide emission rate
- total carbon dioxide emission
- start date & time
- number of fillups
- avg fuel flow rate
- avg driving speed
- avg trip speed
- avg boost/vacuum
- avg engine speed
- max acceleration
- max engine power and torque at wheels
- number of stops
- max fuel flow rate
- max speed
- idle time
- max boost/vacuum
- max engine speed
- max braking acceleration
- max engine torque
- % distance travelled while not in gear
- % distance travelled in each gear
- % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
- % time spent while not in gear
- % time spent in each gear
- % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- IM Readiness status
- Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Support for OBD-II diagnostics. Find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
Also compatible with the Pioneer AppRadio
Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase.
Visit the DashCommand product page for more info:
Added support for Carista BLE interface
Updated Tuxedo dashboard to support kml units on the performance page
Do you like DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool apps? Please share!
DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool App Tips & Tricks
DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool Screenshots
DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool Video
DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool Reviews
Works with my iPhone!
I got this as a general purpose car monitor and because the iPhone does not always pair with unknown Bluetooth apps, I needed something different. That app is very easy to configure and use. I get great diagnostics and it supports up to 10 cars.
Very please with dashcmd.
Is there any way to get my money back. I'm sure this app is great but I thought it would work with my iobd2 mini. If it does, someone tell me how
Doesn't work on 2005 BMW 530i
Can't get it to work
Only if you own 2014 or older.
I have a 2016 Chevy Colorado. It said nothing about not working with any car newer than 2014. So I have a $10 app that's worthless to me. It would have been nice to have known that to begin with. It should have been updated to work with cars to at least 2016 like almost all other obd apps.
Handy app to have. Minimize being taken advantage of by a mechanic when that CheckEngine light comes on!! Of course you need some hardware to read the codes but they are relatively inexpensive.
Love this App
By AK-47 Gunner91
Just download it now, and thank me later
Love this app!
I use this app frequently.
Worked 1 Time
Would not buy again! Would not connect after that. Waste of money.
Ofrece mejores opciones q muchos scanners Profesionales y es más práctico y Fácil de usar. 👌🏻
By حسام بنتن
Do not purchase
This app does not function correctly and is loaded with glitches. Does not read correctly and barely works. If I could get my $10 back I would but that's not possible. Please avoid this app to save the frustration. You can see that plenty of people have had problems with the app. I thought I wasn't going to have problems with it but ended up just uninstalling the app.
I tried this app for three different vehicles and it won't connect,would like my money back but no one response to messages