CLZ Music - Music Collection Database App Description & Overview
Catalog your music collection (CDs or vinyl).
Note: This free download is limited to 100 albums.
Unlock the Full App for US $15 (no database limits).
Auto-download full album details from our Core online music database
* Artist, Title, label, release year, genre, etc...
* Full song title lists, track lengths and cover images
Quickly add CDs and vinyl to your music database...
* by scanning CD barcodes with your device camera
* or by searching our Core database for vinyl by artist and title
Optional: Sign-up for a free CLZ Account and use the CLZ Cloud to:
* Make an online backup of your music collection database.
* Synch data between devices (e.g. iPhone and iPad).
* Transfer your unlocked database limit across devices.
* Synch data to/from the Music Collector desktop software (separate purchase).
FREE TO DOWNLOAD. Unlock the Full App for US $15
Download CLZ Music for free now and try it for yourself!
The free download is limited to 100 albums.
Unlock the Full App for US $15 (no database limits).
NOTE: this is a one-time purchase, not a monthly or yearly fee!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ? Come talk with us!
We are here to help. Either to answer your questions or to respond to your feedback / concerns. Just contact us using the little "?" button inside the app (top right).
That way, we can have a conversation, answer your questions, solve your problems, fix the bugs you found, etc... We love talking to our users, as it helps us improve the apps :-)
OTHER iOS APPS BY COLLECTORZ.COM
Do you also collect movies, comics, books or games? Then check out our other iOS apps, just search the App Store for "CLZ".
New in 4.5.2:
* New Details View templates which are easier on the eye:
- Clear Light
- Clear Dark
* Covers were not updated in the main list after editing an album.
* “Change Template” button moved to right sidebar in the main screen.
* Better thumbnail layout in Landscape Mode.
* After closing the add albums automatically screen, it now selects the latest added album.
* Improved “tap” area of hamburger menu button so you can back out of a folder more easily.
New in 4.5.1
Welcome to a completely refreshed CLZ Music!
* A completely new look, that is cleaner and brighter.
* The choice between two skins/themes: Light & Dark.
* No bottom toolbar means more screen space for your music collection.
* Big floating blue ‘+’ button on bottom right for adding new albums.
* Access all other features and tools from ‘hamburger’ menu top left.
* Access all view settings from menu on top right.
* Quickly switch between All / In Collection / Wish List at the top.
Do you like CLZ Music - Music Collection Database apps? Please share!
CLZ Music - Music Collection Database App Tips & Tricks
CLZ Music - Music Collection Database Screenshots
CLZ Music - Music Collection Database Video
CLZ Music - Music Collection Database Reviews
Please don't buy this app
CLZ music app
By The Local Dad
Does everything it claims. Allows me to update or refer to my database without having to go to my desktop computer.
Great basic database
I'm using the CLZ database primarily to catalogue my vinyl record collection. I'm very pleased with CLZ
...but need few improvements, such as being able to tap on the album photo and see a larger version.
After decades of amassing a cabinet full of CD's this ap allows me to catalogue them in an effective manner. The ap is intuitive and easy to master. My only complaint is the difficulty in finding inventoried classical CD's that correspond to my collection. This leads to a lot of typing.
Overall this an excellent ap for inventorying your music collection.
By J G 10
Not a very extensive database. Has useful catalog number search feature when it works. Overall, little faster then manually typing everything in.
Review of CLZ Music App
This works great! Being able to scan saves a ton of time. Thank you for the App, worth the money if you have a large CD Collection.
By Itza meeeee
This is an awesome app to use for you personal collection regardless of the size of it. It preloads all data for your albums with pictures and full details. Great Great app!!!
Great Little App
After years of relying on iTunes for my music library (mostly for convenience), I found I missed the tactile aspects of thumbing through albums & CDs and had forgotten how vastly superior they sound to mp3s. With so many old CDs and records in my collection, I wanted a way to catalog them separate from iTunes and came upon this app. I have to say I'm seriously impressed, and that's not easy to do these days with so many crap apps out there. This downloaded quickly and was attractive and simple to figure out, and within minutes I had added 30 CDs - both by scanning UPC codes and adding by artist/album if there wasn't one. Then came the moment of truth, seeing this database on other devices. That too was flawless, I set up a free account, synced my first device to the cloud, then downloaded the app on my next device and synced it. Kaboom, there it was. It even worked on my first generation iPad from 2010 that became our iTunes remote (and now music database). I paid for the app immediately just to say thanks for designing something that works the way you hope it will yet so rarely does. Nice job!
Good... could have better database
Overall it's awesome. I've used this company's apps for movies, books and games with great success... but with music, it doesn't seem to find lots of vinyl via barcode, and these are all bought new at Barnes & Noble. Not the end of the world to search manually, but definitely not as awesomely fast as being able to scan them in.
Perfect music organizer!
This app has been amazing! It's main use for me has been to make sure I don't add duplicates to my collection when prowling through the used music stores.
The synchronization scheme is brilliant, and should be adopted by everyone and be the digital-age industry standard!
Music At Your Finger Tips
I have a very extensive music collection and adding to it constantly. This app allows me to:
- Check if I already own something
- Provides me a wishlist and the
ability to update it on the fly.
- Compare items to others I find or to another person's collection
-When I purchase something I can immediately at it and update my computer later.
I have looked at other databases and this is the best I've found.