Map My Walk - GPS Walking & Step Tracker App Description & Overview
Track and map every walk with MapMyWalk. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new walking goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first long walk or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked walk and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each walk.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyWalk app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR WALKS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your walking goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyWalk.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyWalk is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
We’re always working on keeping our features up to date so that you get the most from all your workouts. To make sure you never miss an update, go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store -> Automatic Downloads and turn on Updates.
We hope you enjoy!
Do you like Map My Walk - GPS Walking & Step Tracker apps? Please share!
Map My Walk - GPS Walking & Step Tracker App Tips & Tricks
Map My Walk - GPS Walking & Step Tracker Screenshots
Map My Walk - GPS Walking & Step Tracker Video
Map My Walk - GPS Walking & Step Tracker Reviews
Great walking app.
Great free app. The only problem I've had so far is it briefly conflicted with my Iheart Radio app. Seems to be working fine now. I would recommend.
Great app!! I love it!!❤
By Amanda Pflueger
I love the fact that you can track distance, time and calories burned by different exercises. Examples include road cycling, walking, etc. I love it
Perfect app for needing to know distance and they also have you lots of other great info!!!
By Fat donkey
This was the first time I used this app and I love it...
Best Walking App to Date
I found this walking app to be the best ever. All the others I've tried have been frustrating. This one is readable, easy to use and clues you into the mile markers. Also, I absolutely love being able to download my music or CNN and listen to those as I walk without losing the calculations. I am ready to share it with all my friends.
I don't use it every day (but I should). But when I do I love the statistics.
I am already thinking how & where I'll challenge this walk? Easy interface for iPhone Health app. Well done!
Great app better price!
This app has been fantastic. It keeps track of distance, pace and time, all the while it is mapping my route. All of that is included for the fantastic price of NOTHING 😀