Runkeeper - Track Running with GPS App Description & Overview
Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
- "This multifunctional app has something for everyone, from beginning runners to those training for a marathon, and folks who prefer to hit the road on two wheels” - SELF
- "Runkeeper is the granddaddy of running apps; it's one of the oldest and most popular, for plenty of good reasons." - CNET
- Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
- Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
- Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
- Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
- See Progress - This whole running thing works. You track it. We log it. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
- Apple Watch - Leave your phone at home and still track stats to stay informed and motivated. Named App Store Best of 2015.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions.
- Fitness Tracker Integration - Sync Pebble, Fitbit, and other styles in seconds.
- Running Groups - Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
- Audio Cues - Choose from 6 motivating voices that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
- Training Plans - Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
- Routes - Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
- Challenges - Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
- Music - Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify and iTunes integration.
- Partner Apps - Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
- Stopwatch Mode - Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
- Social Sharing - Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (premium)
- Prescribed Workouts - Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
- Progress Insights - See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
- Live Tracking - Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
- Weather Data - Look back the local weather for each tracked activity.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Just like your fitness journey, we’re improving every day.
• We updated your activity list view to include more visuals like photos and badges to denote personal records.
• You'll see we redesigned the activity tracking display so that your stats, splits, and maps are easier to read.
Loving your Runkeeper experience? Please leave us a review!
Do you like Runkeeper - Track Running with GPS apps? Please share!
Runkeeper - Track Running with GPS App Tips & Tricks
Runkeeper - Track Running with GPS Screenshots
Runkeeper - Track Running with GPS Video
Runkeeper - Track Running with GPS Reviews
Can't run without it!!
The app is awesome. I can use inside or out and I love the records it keeps. The options are great as voice cues and stats as well. Best thing happened to my running experience.
Great for interval training
My only complaint is every time that there is an update I sometimes lose custom workouts. Thus should not be when I'm paying for it. Also, I lost history on this last update.
Had used Nike+ for years but latest update made it horrible. Have used Runkeeper now for about a month and love it. Easy to use and nice features.
Not too bad now
By Joe in Los Angeles
I like the app a lot as it has improved so much since I rated it three years ago. I bought the full version. My only issues are it will label a walk as a run even if I carefully selected walk. Please fix. Also the interface to my phone list is dodgy. People in my list aren't available to add who I walked with and I can't just type in name. Why? They have to be in my not well imported phone list?
Still, I like the app and keep using it.
Great Running Partner
The new update improves upon the earlier version and provides a great way to track your run.
Keeps me going
Love this app. Motivates me to do better! The latest update is easy to see the basic stats and the voice is louder with more clarity.
I prefer the old way that my activies were displayed. I have been using the app for over 4 years. I like to go back and see what I did in the past and the new version makes it difficult.
Gets this old man off the couch and pounding the street!
Gets you back in the groove again!
Great app to update you on your progress and helps encourage further workouts
By J Siegs
App is a great way to share progress with my Dad. Also like continued usability improvements.
Still has bugs
Paid for the premium.
Workout plan calendar is supposed to show me next week so I can plan my work out (my weeks start on a Monday) instead it's showing current week ending on Sunday.
Have raised with support but they tell me to install and reinstall - tried that still doesn't work.
You have bugs Runkeeper.