Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary App Description & Overview
Lose weight and get healthy with the world’s smartest diet app. The app takes care of everything - planning, counting calories and nutrients, exercising and eating better. Since 2008, over 7 million people chose MyNetDiary to lose weight.
This app is like a coach in your pocket, always ready to help. You start by setting a weight goal. The app analyzes your diary, calculates your targets, and guides you with personalized advice and diet tips. All you have to do is to keep track of your food and exercise, which is a snap with MyNetDiary.
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
• Absolutely the fastest food entry! Logging takes only a few minutes a day
• The largest verified food database, over 700,000 foods, UPDATED DAILY
• Most flexible app with customizable Home screen. YOU pick and choose what you want to see.
• Not just calories and macros - pick and choose from over 45 nutrients
• Best privacy - does not require account creation
MORE GREAT TOOLS
• Food Grade for each food - better food choices made simple
• Works with iOS Health App - syncing foods, workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
• Syncs with fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone UP, and Withings
• PDF reports to print and share over email
• PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it!
• Weekly diet analysis - intelligent, comprehensive feedback
• Powerful recipe editor
• Charts for nutrients, calories, body measurements and more
• Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online tracking
• Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster app than MyNetDiary.
• Searches as you type
• Built-in barcode scanner makes tracking a snap
• Over 500 activities and exercises
• Exercise logging with built-in GPS walking/running - no other apps needed!
• Syncs workouts with iOS Health app
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
• Set your target weight
• Plan for your target date or weight loss rate
• Plan your macros
YOU CAN TRACK ANYTHING
• Track all body measurements, test results, cholesterol, meds and symptoms. If you need something special - create custom trackers in the app!
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
• Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
• Connect with friends
MyNetDiary app for Apple Watch:
• Check calories and daily totals
• Get daily tips
• Log foods, water and weight
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Some features require a subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* Improved macronutrient progress on the Home screen - now it displays grams left and the bars show percent of daily targets.
* New Maximum feature: special Macronutrient panel available for the Home screen (you can add it from Home screen configuration if you would like to use it). The panel can show macronutrient totals and percentages for the day and by meal. Also, if you select Net Carbs as the carbs to display in settings, Net Carbs will be included on the panel. Finally, if you track time of foods (available in Settings), the panel will group and display several snack meals.
* New Maximum feature: if some nutrients are especially important to you, you can add them to the Home screen, to keep track of daily progress, as well as get weekly averages, foods contributing the most of this nutrient, and more. More than 20 nutrients are available for the Home screen.
* Custom food editor allows to assign icon to your food.
* Recipe editor allows to assign icon to your recipe and also recipe weight editing.
* As always - many small fixes and improvements.
If you enjoy MyNetDiary, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, send us a support request from the app, or email us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you.
* Fixed Today Widget, added an option to show full or compact view.
* Displaying typical calorie/serving information in food searches.
* Many, many fixes and improvements!
Do you like Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary apps? Please share!
Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary App Tips & Tricks
Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary Screenshots
Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary Video
Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary Reviews
Works well, missing a few things tho
By Everything you wish you were
I used MFP for a few years, largely because friends and family did and it was nice to stay connected. On whim I downloaded this and it beats it hands down! However, there are a few things I'd like to see in the app. The ability to sync active calories in health kit, as opposed to just calories from workouts, would be nice. Having to manually add calories burned outside of tracked workouts is a bit of a pain. Also, a complication in the Apple Watch would be great, being able to see calories left or other information on the watch face, and being able to jump right into the app without sorting through the gallery or the dock would be fantastic.
This app is motivational and user-friendly... get it and stick to it and it will be your best friend!
By casi no nickname
It doesn't say how much sugar intake
Great just change one thing
Can you change "what's your gender" to "what's your sex". Don't wanna be transphobic. (:
Suddenly stopped working with iOS health app
By Swim Mom Probz
I love this app! But, for some reason, it stopped working with my iOS health app yesterday, and it won't log my daily steps. All the permissions and selections are in place. I even turned them off and on to try and get it to work. Not sure if it's an issue here or with the iOS health app.
Absolutely love it!! 💞
It helps me stay focused. I record the night before what I'm gonna eat the next day and is like this app and whatever I wrote in the night before keeps me accountable that day. Great tool. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Love this app
Great app super easy to use accurate on calories and other measurables. Shared this app with my wife and friends.
This app EVERYTHING
This app is super easy to use. You can scan the food your about to eat and compile all the ingredients you have in a meal. It breaks down how much protein and carbs you eat. It doesn't have all the details but close enough. With the right amount of discipline and this app, you will surely reach whatever your goals are. LOVE!
After using the app for a week I find it very easy to track and record my diet. I also like the everyday helpful hints.
Best App I Used So Far
This app is the best I've us so far. I like how it gives each one of your foods a grade to keep you on track. They have a wide variety of foods in their database plus a scanning option. They also give you a breakdown of your day & what foods to look out for that you have eaten. It's plain & simple. It can also interstate your exercising app or you can manually put in the information.
By Dp of La.
I really enjoy using this app. It's helpful in loosing weight changed eating habits and now maintaining my weight! Dlp
Great! Very useful app. Easy to use. I like it a lot. Much improved.