Protection for iPhone - Mobile Security Anti Track App Description & Overview
Stay safe & secure with Protection Mobile Security for iPhone.
All you need to stay protected:
• Shield your device from malicious websites and apps
• Block malicious connections in all apps and browsers
• Check your device health for any security issues
• Keep your privacy by blocking malicious trackers
Protection for iPhone Upgrade Conditions:
- Your subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- You will be charged $9.99 for 1 month after the 7 day free trial.
- Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
- Any unused part or time-span of a free trial period will be forfeited, as soon as you purchase a subscription.
Bug fixes and improvements!
Do you like Protection for iPhone - Mobile Security Anti Track apps? Please share!
Protection for iPhone - Mobile Security Anti Track App Tips & Tricks
Protection for iPhone - Mobile Security Anti Track Screenshots
Protection for iPhone - Mobile Security Anti Track Video
Protection for iPhone - Mobile Security Anti Track Reviews
Tried it one day. Blocks stuff you want to use. Now I am getting charged. None of the contact options work. Nowhere to cancel. Avoid this.
Great app for protection
I initially enjoyed some of the features of this app. I like the blocked content. However, it charged me $9.99 without my permission on my iTunes account. I do not like that at all
App is kinda bogus.
It seems to just block adds, trying to figure out how to get rid of it. But that's the mistery... not sure you can. Their information doesn't work.
Almost does the whole 9 yards
4 star because it only does the 8 yard job leavin me not able to see the full address of the ads or trackers the app blocks instead only partial address so how can anyone really confirm it's 100% legit if you can't take the address of the tracker and with research figure out if it's a stalker, thief, hacker, or simply the app charging $10 a month for half the proof you need to be sure they are not the ones creating fake problems that you really never know unless you have the whole 9 yards for 100% back up protection.. feel me? Please fix that issue my developer friend and I will raise the amount of $ and I will gladly fill in the final star.
Why do I have to constantly enable this app?
Works ok except for the constant disabling of itself. Kinda frustrating.
By pako jerte
i donwload the app and i noticed this app really block virus thanks to the creators it really works 👍🏻
Although sometimes you have to disable it just to get apps like Spotify to work.
Great app protects my phone
I was trying 30 of phone protection application, and this is the best for me.
BEWARE....INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK
You basically pay ten dollars a month for a adware blocker. I was charged $9.99 for a supposedly 7 day free trial. Major rip off. I cancelled immediately ( less than 24 hours after downloading).
Seems to do the trick
It is in the background and constantly vigil