Max Total Security App Description & Overview
Max Total Security protects your contacts on the cloud, prevents phishing & malicious websites, also protects your WiFi from attacks.
• WiFi Security- Protect your WiFi from spoofing (ARP & MITM) attacks. [Pro]
• Safe Browser Safari Extension- Perform online transactions safely and securely, without hackers intercepting your banking information. Safeguards against malicious and phishing websites.
• Contact Backup:
Backup Now: Easily backup all of your Contacts on your device, Dropbox, Box, One Drive, email.
Restore Now: Restore Contacts from the device or on other devices from back up.
• Privacy Guard for Facebook helps you protect your account from hackers and helps keeping your information private. Take control over your Facebook account!
- Check all your photos, posts and other information available to public
- See where and when was the last device you accessed your Facebook account from
- Get alerts if any suspicious activities are detected
• Photo Vault:
Hide all your photos with a password. Photo Vault by Max Secure allows you to select photos from your photo gallery and store them in your photo vault which is password protected.
- Hide all your photos with a password
- View photos within the vault
- Restore or delete the photos
We also provide 24x7 Customer Support. Max Secure Software has been working on security and privacy products since the past 15 years.
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
- Max Total Security Pro which includes WiFi Security and Photo Vault will have monthly improvements and feature updates. All the new upcoming features will be free for current pro users.
- 1 year/1 month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Terms of Service: http://maxpcsecure.com/mts-terms.html
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Duplicate photo finder- Lets you find and remove duplicate photos from your device to free disk space.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Do you like Max Total Security apps? Please share!
Max Total Security App Tips & Tricks
Max Total Security Screenshots
Max Total Security Reviews