Humminbird FishSmart App Description & Overview
Introducing FishSmart from Humminbird, the name you know and trust when it comes to finding fish. With the new Humminbird FishSmart app, you now have the ability to eliminate the unknown in fishing with:
- High Definition Contour Lake Maps: For those who seek the best chart data out on the water, the new FishSmart app allows you to purchase detailed, incredibly-accurate contour maps of more than 1,500 detailed LakeMaster lakes directly within the app. You can also purchase maps for the app via the online ChartSelect store.
- GPS Enabled Navigation: Know your exact location, speed and course out on the water, with GPS enabled navigation available in FishSmart directly through your smartphone.
- Data Planning Tools: The new FishSmart app allows you to plan waypoints and routes to get a head start on your fishing trips. It also allows tracking on the water so you can save your tracks for future trips.
- Data Sharing Tools: FishSmart allows you to import or export waypoints, routes and tracks in GPX format to share with your friends or transfer them to your Humminbird Chartplotter.
- Map Sharing: Maps purchased on ChartSelect are exclusively available for use on both your Humminbird Chartplotter as well as in the FishSmart app. No extra map purchase required.
The Humminbird Advantage:
Already own lake maps with ChartSelect and want to use them on your smartphone? No problem! As an added benefit, all existing maps in your ChartSelect account are accessible for free within FishSmart once you download the app and sign-in to your account.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For convenience, charts will be available for re-download for at least one year after purchase.
- Resolved an issue with incorrect unit types.
Do you like Humminbird FishSmart apps? Please share!
Humminbird FishSmart App Tips & Tricks
Humminbird FishSmart Screenshots
Humminbird FishSmart Video
Humminbird FishSmart Reviews
By Awesomely wicked
Works great on Sakakawea for ice fishing! Spot on mapping.
Add the smartstrike
If you add the smart strike to be accessed on the phone it would be a lot better, then you could really plan a trip.
Must pay $10-20 PER LAKE
What a joke! C'mon Humminbird I'm a fan for life, but this app is a scam!!! No way am I paying $10-20 PER LAKE! DO NOT waste your time downloading this app
No Devils Lake?
I'm a big time humminbird supporter and use many of their products all year long, but this app needs work. Can't believe there is no Devils Lake, ND.
Looks nice but can't use it
It will not let me purchase a lake even though I have enough money for it!!!
By darth runner
I purchased a map of five island lake. The contours are incorrect.
$10 a lake HA! Good maps tho, but over priced. A lot of lakes missing and wish it had more options that the humminbird depth finders have now adays like the H7 and H9
Sure it's a free app but each lake costs at least $10 some $29. There is other map apps for way cheaper. Love lakemaster maps, but not at that price. Why can't I upload the chip data I purchase? Be a good selling my point for the chips if you get to use the app also
No Lake of the Woods in MN?....?
One of the best Lakes in the USA and no map? This app isn't going to cut it for me.
Second to none
For years I've used the lake maps app by Navionics...until now. While the price seems more affordable for the amount of lakes you get, it isn't always accurate, not nearly as detailed, and now there's a yearly subscription fee. This Humminbird app is far more user friendly as and much more powerful. The lake map that I just downloaded seems to be ten times more detailed than when viewing it through Navionics app. The level of detail is astonishing. If you are serious about fishing and the accuracy of your lake maps, don't mess around with any other app. Download this and buy maps to your favorite lakes. You'll be much happier in the long run.