Sleep Watch - Auto sleep monitor using your watch App Description & Overview
Track sleep with your Apple Watch automatically. No buttons to press. Just wear your Watch to bed and wake to insightful sleep analysis. Automatically log your data. Follow your sleep trends with powerful charting tools.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Wear your Apple Watch to bed (do not enable Power Reserve mode)
2. Upon waking, check the Watch or iPhone app to review your auto-detected sleep details; that's it!
3. Opt to confirm or adjust your auto-detected sleep times in the iPhone app to help us build you a smarter sleep detection algorithm
We recommend scheduling 'Do Not Disturb' to turn on automatically during your typical sleeping hours to prevent any Watch notifications from disturbing your sleep. This can be done in the iPhone Watch App > My Watch > General > "Do Not Disturb" section.
• Auto Sleep: Automatically log your estimated total sleep time, total restful sleep time, average sleeping heart rate, and sleep activity levels for each night by simply wearing your Apple Watch to bed
• Powerful Editing: Manually adjust your auto-detected sleep start and end times to more accurately track your sleep and to help us build you a smarter sleep detection algorithm
• Daily Sleep Goal: See your daily progress towards your custom sleep goal
• Daily Briefings: Effortlessly get daily notifications about how you slept
• Trend Analysis: Track changes in your estimated Total Sleep Time and Sleeping Heart Rate on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
• Sleep Charge Tracking: a fun new way to help you better track and recover from recently missed sleep
• Auto sync sleep data to Health app
• History: See your data from up to a year ago
• Create an account and access your data across multiple iOS devices
• See your last night's Total Sleep Time and Sleeping Heart Rate directly on your Watch face complication
• See your last night's estimated Total Sleep Time, Total Restful Sleep Time, Sleep Time Goal Progress, Sleeping Heart Rate, 3-Day Sleep Charge, and Sleep Activity Graph on your Watch
MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Do we really need to say it? Getting adequate and quality sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle that may help us:
• Improve mood
• Reach weight loss goals
• Battle stress
• Improve exercise performance and recovery
• Elevate daytime energy levels
• Learn and retain new knowledge better
• Improve workplace productivity
• Boost immune system strength
• Build better cardiovascular and brain health
With so many potential benefits; there's no excuse not to pay better attention to your sleep. Start monitoring your sleep today!
TRACK YOUR SLEEPING HEART RATE
Your sleeping heart rate can be an important indicator of your cardiovascular health and fitness level that is less variable than your waking, resting heart rate.
• Leveraging the state-of-the-art motion and pulse sensors in your Apple Watch, our algorithm estimates when you are asleep by analyzing changes in your activity and heart rate
• Sleep Watch looks for sleep that occurs between 7:00pm and 11:30am that totals at least 1 hour
• Sleep Watch notifications about how you slept are sent after 6am at least 30min after your detected wake-up time
• Your sleeping heart rate is calculated as the average heart rate during your sleep times
• Sleep Watch works by integrating with the Apple Health app
CAUTION - IMPORTANT SAFETY & USE INFO
• Do not rely on Sleep Watch for medical advice or diagnosis. Sleep Watch is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care.
• Use Sleep Watch for informational, general wellbeing and fitness purposes only.
• Sleep Watch results are estimates only.
• Consult a doctor if you have any health concern or before starting any exercise program. Do not self-adjust medications.
* Terms of Service: http://sleepwatchapp.com/terms-of-service
• Internal performance improvements for the WatchOS app
• Fixed bug associated with refreshing of data on the Today view
Enjoying Sleep Watch? Please consider taking a brief moment to rate us on the App Store!
Need help? We look forward to supporting you! Reach us at [email protected]
Have feedback? Help share the future of Sleep Watch by sending feedback to [email protected]
Do you like Sleep Watch - Auto sleep monitor using your watch apps? Please share!
Sleep Watch - Auto sleep monitor using your watch App Tips & Tricks
Sleep Watch - Auto sleep monitor using your watch Screenshots
Sleep Watch - Auto sleep monitor using your watch Video
Sleep Watch - Auto sleep monitor using your watch Reviews
So far I have used this app for about a month now and it seems to work well, but I always have to adjust the sleep time which doesn't seem to be right most of the time.
Good Not Great
I am using this to track how good my sleep is.. What portion of my night I am actually asleep
It's nice but it tells me how long I was in bed rather than no now much time I actually slept.
I Have to open the app for that...i would really like for that to be what pops up on my watch
I love this app. I can see when I wake up or sleep light. The heart rate tool is also a great feature. I use this every night. Maybe tracking longer than a week would be nice.
Is me it or the app?
By Bernie Birnbaum
I really enjoy this app. It is the most accurate I've found. But since the update I can't get my iPhone (and now the watch) to measure my sleep at all. It is possibly I did something wrong. It is set to share with Health App but it doesn't work anymore in the app - if I can fix that I'd rate higher. Frankly, it will work well for most people and I recommend it because there very few good sleep apps for the phone and watch.
Recently got my Apple Watch, with health and fitness as the major motivation for the purchase. I haven't been disappointed. While I realize sleep tracking on a watch is an art rather than a science, this one feels subjectively pretty accurate. Like others, I'd like to be able to drill down on the data. But that's a pretty minor complaint.
If you are are a former Fitbit user and enjoyed its sleep tracker, this is the best app for you on Apple Watch that I've tried. Just wish it could track all day as part of the standard feature. I believe it's experimental right now.
Moving from a fitbit to an apple watch for sleep tracking has been a challenge. Sleep Watch does a pretty good job tracking sleep for me. I still miss the drill down detail that the fitbit allows, but since the last update, this app is getting closer to the fitbit sleep experience.
A few hiccups but great support!
The app didn't work as described at first, but with some support from the developer, they've worked out the kinks and gotten the app to work as described. With no input, the app determines my sleep times fairly accurately and automatically logs it into the Apple Health app. The interface is very user friendly and displays all the necessary information.
Is it possible to see the sleep analysis on the watch??
By Jugg City
Exactly what I was looking for. Provides all the information about my sleep. I was a little bummed that this wasn't already on my Apple Watch because my wife's FitBit had a similar sleep tracking app. Luckily, Apple has this app and my wife is now thinking about getting an Apple Watch (Series 2) and this app.
Was Good, Now Great!
By Nick Wisn
I like the automatic readings. They are usually really close to when I go to bed. I wish, though, that it gave you more information. Give me an hour by hour breakdown of each night. That is the information that I would want to give it 5 stars. I give it 4 stars.
The recent update is excellent! Exactly what I was looking for. The app looks and works great! Deserves a 5 star!