Simple Habit - Meditation & Guided Mindfulness App Description & Overview
Simple Habit is the best meditation app for busy people. Just 5 minutes/day, designed by a Harvard psychologist. Reduce stress, improve focus, sleep better and more. Recommended by Apple and Business Insider.
*** Business Insider’s "17 Hottest Startups Launched in 2016" June 2016
*** #1 in Apple’s "New Apps We Love” May 2016
*** #1 in Apple's "Health & Fitness - Meditation & Mindfulness" May 2016
*** Apple’s "10 Apps for Cooling Down" July 2016
*** Apple for “Simple Habit at School: Meditations for Students" August 2016
*** Apple Health's “Mindful Minutes Apps” September 2016
WHY SIMPLE HABIT?
• Free to download with a 30-day free trial - you have nothing to lose!
• Only 5-minutes per day to improve your life
• New meditation guides by the world’s best teachers, from mindfulness experts at Google to former monks
• Perfect for busy lifestyles - meditate with Simple Habit's On-the-Go feature
• Guided meditations for specific symptoms (sleep, stress, depression, and more)
• Guided meditations for specific life situations (wake-up, commute, tough day at work, and more)
• Track your progress with Mindful Minutes
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
• Improved focus throughout the day
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• Get a better night’s sleep
• Increased self-awareness and sense of perspective
• Be an effective leader
• Be a better listener
• Tackle different life challenges
• Enjoy better relationships
• Be happier
Simple Habit offers two auto-renewing subscription options. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
APPLE HEALTH INTEGRATION
New in Simple Habit for iOS 10: Optionally integrate your meditations with Apple Health by connecting your meditations with Mindful Minutes! Accept the prompt to allow Simple Habit to record your meditation minutes in Apple Health, or manually turn it on in Settings.
CONNECT WITH SIMPLE HABIT
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/simplehabitapp/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/simplehabitapp/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/simplehabitapp
Got any questions or feedback? Reach out to us at [email protected] (mailto:[email protected]).
Thanks for using Simple Habit :)
Terms and Conditions - https://www.simplehabit.com/tos
Dear Simple Habiters,
This is our biggest update yet! We’ve heard your requests and are proud to present to you our newest features:
1. Offline Mode is here! ALL Premium users will be able to download and access series meditations. No internet connection required for 5 minutes of mindfulness while you’re commuting, traveling, in the air, or drifting to sleep without distractions.
2. Search Bar to discover meditations topics. Just type in a keyword (i.e. anxiety, calm, productivity) and find what you need.
3. Filter for duration. Select the clock icon for your desired meditation times (5, 10, 10+ minutes).
4. Universal Play Bar for quick access to your most recent series!
5. Apple Widget feature to play your next meditation series on the go!
As always, we’ve also fixed bugs and added overall improvements. Happy meditating!
Simple Habit Team
Do you like Simple Habit - Meditation & Guided Mindfulness apps? Please share!
Simple Habit - Meditation & Guided Mindfulness App Tips & Tricks
Simple Habit - Meditation & Guided Mindfulness Screenshots
Simple Habit - Meditation & Guided Mindfulness Video
Simple Habit - Meditation & Guided Mindfulness Reviews
Best meditation app out there!
By Popcast fan!
I love the variety of topics and teachers. Helps me relax and reduce stress. Highly recommend!
Absolutely love this it helps quiet my mind. Try it it couldn't hurt it was free.
Great Meditations, though pricey
These mediations are great, better than almost any that can be found on YouTube. However, most can only be unlocked with a steep monthly price.
By I like Star Wars cuz
I love meditating and recent fell out of the habit. Not meditating causes a ton of anxiety for me and I was trying very hard to get back into it, but lacked the motivation. This app is really helping me get back on track and it great if you are on a plane or in a public location where you need something quick to clear your mind. It is expensive for premium but I find it totally worth it.
Builds a healthy habit of meditation that promotes a clearer head!
Perfect for busy people
I'm not new to meditation but I'm new to doing it consistently and when I discovered this app and later the podcast I was super excited! I love the quality of what you get for free. This app is a must have if you're just starting out.
Love it but new update crashing :/
Love this app but it's been crashing all day! Haven't been able to log in or mediate and will lose my days long streak :/ supper bummed hope it is fixed soon so I can keep using it and update my review!
Huge Selection of Meditations, Well-Structured App
By Alejandro de Paris
So far I'm up to day 6, just using the free meditations, and I really like it so far. The Australian woman's voice is very calming :-)
Going to stick with it for 21 days and see if the free selection is enough or if I feel the need to subscribe. But so far I'm very happy with the app!
By Tired it screwing me
But wish it was a lot cheaper
Awesome app, love the variety.
I love it!!!
I love it! So many options!
Favorite Meditation App
I've tried apps like Calm and Headspace, and they didn't help me build a habit of meditation. This app is easy to use, and full of meditations that are accessible and no nonsense. I don't have to know where my third eye is located or anything else stereotypical of meditation/yoga experiences, and this means I can jump in and get the benefits of a calm focused mind through their guided sessions. 10/10 would recommend