Chat to Learn Korean - Eggbun App Description & Overview
Yes, the best way to improve your Korean is to live in Korea.
Not living in Korea? Don’t worry, here is the best alternative.
Korean is the most context-based language in the world. Of course, sentence structure in Korean is as important as that of any other languages. However, without context, the grammatical knowledge is useless.
Eggbun promises to be your conversation partner. Just install this app, follow the curriculum and chat with Lanny in Korean.
- Communicate like a native speaker with Lanny (라니)
- Begin with the Korean alphabet (Hangeul) and progress to real-life conversation
- Move from guided conversations to unguided communications
- Strictly organized curriculum programmed by Korean language experts
- Weekly dashboard to track progress
- More than words - cultural notes
- Korean listening trainer
- Real-person audio
We provide premium features for those who purchase an Eggbun Pass.
- Access to every course
- Access to features like auto words quiz
- Guaranteed weekly updates
- Access to every newly updated feature
You can enjoy all of these with an Eggbun Pass (auto-renewable).
A monthly pass is $5.99, 6-months pass is $29.99 and a yearly pass is $45.99.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]
VISIT US : http://www.eggbun-edu.com
LIKE US : https://www.facebook.com/eggbun.edu
PRIVACY : http://www.eggbun-edu.com/privacy.html
Here is what has been updated this week.
- More advanced course has been updated.
- We fixed some errors
- We have optimized the overall performance.
Do you like Chat to Learn Korean - Eggbun apps? Please share!
Chat to Learn Korean - Eggbun App Tips & Tricks
Chat to Learn Korean - Eggbun Screenshots
Chat to Learn Korean - Eggbun Video
Chat to Learn Korean - Eggbun Reviews
Omg seriously useful!
This is the first Korean app I have come across that feels like it's for my generation and beyond. It makes me learn actively with typing. It's accessible on my phone woot! And I'm not paying too much (Looking at you, Rosetta Stone).
I don't feel like I'm studying my brains out cause it feels like a conversation (which I have been looking for since I first memorized the alphabet) so yeah, I like it!
I wish I could free type chat with 라니 (Eggbun AI) more But maybe I need to advance more in the lesson to do so or they have other options. All I know is that I'm going to keep using it to find out so meh.
It's about time!!
It's about time for someone to make an app to learn Korean! So far I'm loving this app.
By Cheonsa Musicandlife
I enjoy having someone even if it is a robot help. Trying to do this on your own I always have so many questions and no one to ask so this is really nice. I think it teaches well and it makes you think. So far it's engaging.
Great learning app
This is one of the great apps to use and i keep returning to it
By 재미있는데 🤗
한국문화 좋아하고 한국말을 배워 보고 싶으면 이 아프리케션을 다운로드해야합니다. 😘
Love the way of learning
Thank you for making learning Korean fun
I just started a few months ago and I'm already getting into it. I love it, it's like talking to someone but at the same time, it's teaching you something.
It really simple
This app is pretty great! Simple enough for me to finally get the alphabet😅 it's a good investment
Best so far!
I've tried a few apps for leaning Korean and so far this seems to be working the best, particularly for reading/writing but that was probably obvious lol
Anyway point is this app is fantastic and super cute!
I use this with a comb of other apps. It's pretty good for word dictation.
By Gigi Jill
Can you please do Vietnamese? I want to know how to speak it. The Korean and Chinese apps are awesome but can you please add another one?
it was definitely helpful, for the first freaking lesson. maybe you should stop making people do in-app purchases. i had HelloTalk way before i even dreamed of this app, and it's SOO much more helpful than this. and a lot more organized. bye. ✌🏻🙄