Asana Rebel - Yoga Inspired Fitness App Description & Overview
Asana Rebel is the only Yoga Inspired Fitness app in the world, that is allowing the modern woman to get sexier and healthier than ever before - in the easiest, and most enjoyable way possible. Our app is driven by three things:
YOGA INSPIRED FITNESS
Mixing together traditional yoga with interval training to:
● Give you a strong, toned body
● Increase your energy on a daily basis
● Cut down on any unwanted body fat
● Clear your mind and leave you more relaxed than ever before
Our digital personal trainer who will:
● Help you to meet your personal fitness goals
● Motivate you as much as you need
● Encourage you with daily new workouts
● Personalize your fitness journey
Our unique and powerful developments will:
● Make it more fun and easier to workout than ever before
● Update constantly to get you addicted to working out
● Offer you an interactive platform to deliver your fitness programs
HOW IT WORKS
By using Asana Rebel you will:
● Save time spent travelling to gyms, and following the status quo of fitness
● Have the luxury of working out, whenever you want, WHEREVER you want!
● Be motivated to do #yogaeverydamnday
● Have more money to treat yourself with, instead of spending it on traditional yoga classes or fitness centres
● Be at peace in your mind & strong in your body
● Get Apple Health compatibility: report your calories burned, weight and yoga workouts (optional)
● iMessage support, so you can share your completed workouts with family and friends
WHAT EXTRAS DOES COACH OFFER?
● By upgrading to allow you full-access & the coach feature, you will get:
● Structured training plans for each week, helping you to live a healthy & active lifestyle
● The most motivating notifications to keep you on track & push you to meet your personal fitness goal
● Complete access to all programs (Fatburn, Fatburn II, Bikini Body, Core Strength and many more), workouts and daily exercises
HOW TO USE THE APP & SUBSCRIPTION:
The download and use of Asana Rebel is free. Get your Coach and all available workouts within the app as part of the monthly subscription. The subscription costs $29,49 for 1 month or $46,99 for 12 months. If you opt for the subscription, you pay the fixed price for your country which is displayed in the app. The subscription will be renewed automatically if it is not canceled within at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for each new term within 24 hours prior to the expiration of the current subscription. The current term of In-App subscriptions cannot be canceled. You can disable the automatic renewal via the iTunes account settings at anytime.
Terms and conditions of Asana Rebel: http://www.asanarebel.com/terms-of-use
Enjoy your Yoga Inspired Fitness :)
We read all of your reviews & feedback and constantly give our all to provide you with the best training experience. If you like the app, show us some love with a 5-star rating. In case you want to share your ideas for improvements, write to [email protected] (be aware that we are not able to answer reviews here in the App Store). We are looking forward to receiving your feedback. #jointherebellion
Do you like Asana Rebel - Yoga Inspired Fitness apps? Please share!
Asana Rebel - Yoga Inspired Fitness App Tips & Tricks
Asana Rebel - Yoga Inspired Fitness Screenshots
Asana Rebel - Yoga Inspired Fitness Video
Asana Rebel - Yoga Inspired Fitness Reviews
I would give 5 stars if only...
I LOVE these workouts. I've been using the premium version for a couple months, and I feel stronger and more flexible than I think I ever have. This app really keeps me motivated and fits in with my routine like lock and key. The only complaint I have is that the new daily-workout setup for coaching isn't user-friendly at all. When you're doing one of the challenges, the app now presets which days of the week are "workout days" and which are "recovery days," instead of a countdown where you choose which days you want to workout. Apparently you're supposed to be able to edit these preset schedules but I've been unsuccessful in my attempts thus far- rearranging these two options via dragging & dropping isn't an efficient way to do this. Again, I use this app daily and purchased a year of premium because of how easy it was to use! I'm crossing my fingers that the developers see this flaw and either revert to the old version or find a better way to make this version just as user-friendly.
Love it!!!! But...
I do love this app and have been using it since last November. I would have given in 5 stars but I do not like the new version where you can't skip the intro for the next exercise. They either need to bring that feature back, or even better would be to have versions without the intros. Maybe a more a more advanced set... I must say tho, that even without the above, I am still very happy I purchased this app. I try to do it 5:6 times a week but no less than 3.
Think it's great!
This is the first app I've purchased for yoga so I don't have anything to compare to besides a few free ones. But I can say I really enjoy it! I love the 6 week programs. It's def help my strength, how I feel and look.
My favorite app!
Love me some Asana!
For years, I've tried and failed to make exercise a regular routine. Asana to the rescue! For the first time, I'm motivated to work out everyday, and I feel so much stronger and in control of my body. Thank you, Asana!
Having a blast
By Always using app
I'm really enjoying this app. Yoga has never exactly been strong suit but doing it at home has been a lot of fun and the exercises are really great!
This program is great! It's amazing how you feel after 15mins!!!
Love this App
If you only have time for a 20 minute routine, this is the app. Love it.
Great yoga app
Have been using the free version, but excited to get the paid version! I love the workouts and how it keeps track of my progress. Only issue I have is I cannot rewind or fast forward during a workout. Not that I would use it, but once I hit my phone during a workout and it started back at the beginning and I was almost done. I had to the workout all over again to get the credit in the end.
Best app ever
i understand you advertise your stuff within the app, but now i can't change the music nor resume if i pause because the ad for whatever workout is blocking those option buttons. it's really annoying so please, fix it.
Easy, fun, motivational
I yoga (almost) everyday now. I love that I can get a quick 15 minute work out in or choose to extent my workout with additional sets. I appreciate the overviews and how each exercise is inclusive to those who are newer or more seasoned. Its great that I can change the music. Wish it still rotated beats occasionally. Not as many bugs as previous editions that caused the app to freeze mid pose on the regular. Its calming, relaxing and empowering! Keep up the good work.