Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire App Description & Overview
Unlock the full potential of your DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire with Litchi, everyone's favorite autonomous flight app.
Compatible with: DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 (Normal/Pro), Phantom 3 (Standard,4K, Advanced, Professional), Inspire 1 (X3/Z3/Pro/RAW), Inspire 2 and Matrice 100/600.
Purchase Litchi today and get one month free trial for HealthyDrones.com's HD 360 Gold subscription, exclusive to Litchi pilots, refer to https://flylitchi.com/healthydrones for more info
- Track mode: the aircraft can track any object you select on the video preview, you can also Orbit around the tracked object or have the aircraft autonomously follow the subject
- Virtual Reality mode compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Freefly VR, Durovis, Homido, Cardboard etc
- Move the gimbal/aircraft with your head in VR mode
- Stream the video feed to a nearby device running the Litchi Vue app
- Focus mode: easily keep focus on a subject while flying your aircraft
- Panorama mode: easily shoot 360° horizontal and spherical panoramas
- Orbit mode with advanced settings and real time controls
- Ability to pre-plan Waypoint missions without being connected to the aircraft
- Missions will continue even when signal is lost
- Ability to plan waypoint missions on a desktop PC/Mac at https://flylitchi.com/hub, missions can then be synced and executed with Litchi
- Automatic mission sync across all your devices when logged in to your Litchi account
- Draw waypoint missions with the pen tool
- Setup classic Waypoint missions as well as Cable Cams, Selfies and more
- Waypoint mode supports multiple Points of Interest
- Customizable Bezier curves in Waypoint mode for smoother videos
- 6 different waypoint actions (Stay for / Take Photo / Start Recording / Stop Recording / Rotate Aircraft / Tilt Camera)
- Automatic gimbal control (Focus POI and Interpolate)
- Take manual control of the aircraft during the mission to play/replay the mission on the fly including gimbal movements
- Use the Panorama preset to easily shoot a horizontal panorama at waypoints
- Custom RC keys functions allowing you to create missions as you fly them and more
- Load and Save your missions
- Record your iOS device screen at the tap of a button
- Human readable flight logs, can be automatically uploaded to HealthyDrones
- Voice feedback for important warnings
- All camera settings are included
- Automatic video recording
Visit our website for more information: https://flylitchi.com
- due to a bug in the DJI firmware, Focus, Track and VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking modes are no longer usable with the following drone models and firmware versions: Mavic Pro (v01.03.0500 and v01.03.0550), Inspire 2 (v01.0.0240) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0418). If you are using one of these firmware versions and wish to continue using the affected flight modes, either downgrade to a previous firmware version using the DJI Assistant 2 PC/Mac app or wait for DJI to release a new firmware that will fix this bug
Do you like Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire apps? Please share!
Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire App Tips & Tricks
Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire Screenshots
Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire Video
Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire Reviews
Crashed my drone after weeks of reliable performance
I got comfortable with using this software and had no problems over about 20 flights. One day I decided to fly it over my roof....
"Emergency Landing Tap to Cancel"
"Are you sure you want to cancel"
"ERROR COULD NOT CANCEL LANDING"
The drone proceeded to land on my slanted roof... tumble off and break
Answers To Others Comments
Let no one tell you that this app doesn't work because it does. Had it for all of 5 months now and it has never failed. I just sent my Phantom 3 4K on a 7 mile mission. It works!!!
Fixed Wing Mode
Add a fixed wing mode for p3p/a
Fantastic product! Lots of features, reliable App and dealing with a company that cares about it's products!
Far superior to any other drone App!
P.O.I flights are right on
By W. S. Hershey
It's a real shame that this App is getting such a bad review because of DJI's firmware update for their Phantom 4, Mavic and Inspire II aircraft, The new firmware code is not being released as a corporate move to stop third party developers through attrition which will force smaller companies out of business and to force the consumer to wait, kneel and beg
for something great or a fix that now ONLY DJI can deliver. We all got hooked and now we must wait for our dealer to give us our FIX.
This is a GREAT autonomous flight app for the money, unfortunately not for the current DJI aircraft. I've had no problems with it at all, look on YouTube for flight videos and of course the Litchi website for documentation. If your new at autonomous flights, practice with simple easy flights until you understand the software.
Great Product. Don't listen to the crybabies in mothers basements eating hot pockets.
By Gary mayo
Two thumbs way up
DO NOT BUY - Doesn't work! BAD QUALITY!
By Yuneec owner
A friend of mine, who uses this app with his dji phantom 3 told me about this app, and suggested I purchase for my phantom 4 pro. It has very cool options, but rarely work, and really can't even use most of the functions. The video quality is terrible! Using the app at first, I thought maybe it was me or conditions, but soon found out that it didn't matter. I cannot get it to work right or work at all. For almost $30.00 u would think it would be quite a bit better. Since I am in construction management, I thought it would work for surveying, planning, reports, safety, etc, but I was wrong. Honestly, I wouldn't waste your time and or money on this app. I purchased another app called AUTOPILOT, and it works GREAT!! It can be a bit intimidating at first, because of the options, however it is a solid app with a ton of functionality. I would suggest u look at AUTOPILOT before risking your drone and wasting your money. Just my opinion though.
The whole reason for purchasing this app is for VR it is now a worthless app.
Not compatible with DJI's latest firmware
I purchased this to take a 360 pano. It takes 1 photo and then fails mission. What a let down. You'd expect more from an app that costs $20+
Customer support from developer is horrible
By Speco Installer
I got the app tried it after a week of getting it.
It works ok (BUT) When I tried it in FPV mode when I get about 1500ft away its hard to control the cameras movement. It keeps moving up & Down without me moving my head.
Once upon a time
The original version of this app worked great . Seems the engineers can't keep up with this version . Tread lightly
I can't seem to get pano to work. It takes 3 pictures and that's it. The app works well for POI.
Update: I took my Magic out again and I think I had the focus on manual. Not sure if that was the issue but was able to get the panorama to work.