Highlights Every Day: Reading and Puzzles for Kids App Description & Overview
Give your child quick, snackable, on-the-go digital play that also helps build skills needed for school!
Highlights Every Day offers the best variety of challenging puzzles, captivating stories, fascinating videos and giggle-inducing quizzes in a safe, quality, advertising-free environment. It lets your kids engage with what interests them most, while encouraging them to become their best selves: curious, creative, caring and confident.
With this app’s all original content from the childhood experts at Highlights, you can feel good about letting your child explore, learn and have fun, any time of day.
• Instant unlimited access to 500+ activities — with more added all the time!
o Fiction stories and nonfiction articles that spark the excitement of reading
o Hidden Pictures® scenes and other puzzles that build confidence and problem solving skills
o Engaging videos that satisfy even the most curious of kids
o Playful quizzes that help kids reflect, laugh and have fun
• Three reading modes to customize for readers, beginning readers and pre-readers
• Advertisement-free, safe and secure environment
Highlights Every Day is the perfect down time or together time activity that helps kids build character, confidence and school skills!
Founded by educators Dr. Garry and Caroline Myers in 1946, Highlights was built on the belief that “Children Are the World’s Most Important People™.” Today, 70 years later, every “Fun with a Purpose™” product is still designed to help children become their best selves: creative, curious, caring and confident.
Available for phone and tablet.
• Subscribe to Highlights Every Day from Highlights for Children and get 30 Days Free! Then, it’s only $4.99 per month for unlimited access to an ever-growing library of puzzles, stories and more!
• The first payment will be charged to your iTunes account on the first day following your 30-Day Free Trial, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Account will identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Rather, cancelling the subscription will disable auto-renewal at the end of the current cycle.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Do you like Highlights Every Day: Reading and Puzzles for Kids apps? Please share!
Highlights Every Day: Reading and Puzzles for Kids App Tips & Tricks
Highlights Every Day: Reading and Puzzles for Kids Screenshots
Highlights Every Day: Reading and Puzzles for Kids Video
Highlights Every Day: Reading and Puzzles for Kids Reviews
Great new redesign! I love the wide variety of content they have.. this is especially good for kids..
Highlights has really made some big advances on Apple devices!
This is the new era of highlights in the digital age!
I used to love this app - I did the puzzles every morning with my coffee. However, since the last update approximately 2 weeks ago, the content hasn't updated at all. I don't want to pay for highlights everyday and only get content once or twice a month.
Love these high lights
This brings back memories and I'm happy to be able to share this with my grand kids
It's a Highlight
There is a lot to do in this app just like in the magazine. Unlike the magazine there are also videos featuring kids from Highlights telling jokes. Fun and quality entertainment.
Loving the new look!
Activities are way easier to find! Also loving the new game modes added to the puzzles.
I was happy with the app until the past couple of months it seems there have been no "Hidden Picture" games. What happened to them?
Just got an iPad Pro. Everyday no longer works. Just freezes every time I open it. Lots of sad faces in the house.
No longer updating consistently
Since the most recent update I no longer get the "daily" puzzle daily. Sometimes it is several days before one will show up. Not sure if they changed how the app works because the little present box no longer appears but the puzzle is just there. I have not bought all the puzzles yet since my son is only 2 1/2 but, if I have not had the app earlier when it was working I would definitely not consider paying for this.
Fun but tough
By Julie Arbogast
I like reading the stories but some of the puzzles are a bit tough--head scratchers.
How do I unsubscribe to this?
I want to remove and unsubscribe but can't figure out how to do so.
GREAT AT FIRST!!
By Megan-Rose Dunaway
I really love hidden pictures and tree
are free puzzles on this app but there are only a few and then you have to start paying for new ones. Not everyone has the money to buy new ones. I realize the app has to make money but not everyone has money to spend on a puzzles. The puzzles are great though. So if you have money to spare I definitely recommend this app