TrackMyGolf: Golf GPS free scorecard range finder App Description & Overview
Featured in "Golf Digest" Feb 2017 edition.
Auto track shots + GPS distance using Apple Watch with built-in swing & putt analysis. Turn your Apple Watch into a Garmin golf watch, except this has more features.
- FREE on phone (not on watch), with lots of features like 3D map and hole flyover. Why pay for other golf GPS apps?
- Stand-alone on Apple Watch. No phone needed on course. It is the only stand alone golf GPS app today. Play without lugging your phone with you, and ditch your Garmin watch. Plus, it analyzes your swing and putt while you play.
Our mind-blowing technology has been featured on the Google I/O, Golf News, Mashable, IGN, and more…
- TrackMyGolf uses the Apple Watch to automatically detect your swing.
- Know exactly how far you are from the hole with measured distance to holes and hazards, for 35,000+ golf courses around the world.
- Natively support Apple Watch series 2's GPS, no need to carry phone during game
- No need for Internet connection. Once a golf course is loaded, it is automatically cached. You do not need Internet on the course, or for future rounds.
- Our gesture recognition technology automatically recognizes a golf swing, and it automatically tracks your game score. All you need is an Apple Watch, no more pen and paper scorecard.
- It automatically records the GPS location of each swing. We track your club distance and accuracy automatically.
- Built-in swing analysis for each auto detected swing, it shows you a number of stats, such as tempo, hand speed, swing plane, impact angle....
- Built-in Putt analysis for each auto detected putt. It shows you tempo, take-back angle, take-back time, push-through angle, push-through time
- Auto hole switching, it knows when you finished with a hole.
- Simple mode allows you just track the total score if you do not want to track shot-by-shot
- Real-time wind direction forecast so that you can adjust what club to use
- Use your phone, or Apple Watch, or both at the same time. Real-time sync data between phone and watch.
- Ability to zoom in on detailed satellite imagery of each course
- View each hole in 2D or 3D map
- Fly-over 3D view of each hole to get a better view before you start
- Insightful statistics of your game, covering club distances, fairways hit, greens in regulation (GIR), and putts per hole for in-depth analysis
- Connect with Apple Health app when using Apple Watch and contribute to activity rings.
Some features, such as watch functionalities, custom club etc. are available in our paid premium plan. Support us so that we can continue to refine the product. There are two ways to gain premium access:
- Monthly subscription for $4.99/month. It is auto renewing every month unless you cancel. There is a free 7 days trial, during which time you will not be charged.
- Yearly subscription for $16.99/year
Note on subscription:
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
As a premium member, you gain unlimited cloud storage of your past rounds of golf. You will also have unlimited access to our course database, which is constantly updated to reflect the latest golf course changes.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Redesigned Simple mode score tracking, simple tap to change score
- Auto hole advancing even when you are not tracking score
- Quick tap to add Putt or Chip in Pro mode
- Add stats for rounds tracked in Simple mode
- Longer timer to show tempo feedback
Do you like TrackMyGolf: Golf GPS free scorecard range finder apps? Please share!
TrackMyGolf: Golf GPS free scorecard range finder App Tips & Tricks
TrackMyGolf: Golf GPS free scorecard range finder Screenshots
TrackMyGolf: Golf GPS free scorecard range finder Video
TrackMyGolf: Golf GPS free scorecard range finder Reviews
Love this app, the only reason to not give it a 5 stars is the battery drain on Apple watch, have pro version and like the options and pro scoring, all and all an excellent app
Auto tracking and accurate golf gps
Love the ability to auto track my golf shots, I do not have to remember strokes and manually input anymore! The swing analysis is right on too. The golf gps is super accurate.
Best Apple Watch golf app
Been trying several so far this is the best golf app with Apple Watch support. I also saw this app being featured in Golf Digest.
By Family-One BYBY
Just tried out for the first time today and it worked great out on the golf course. It's simple to use but works effectively
I've used this app for over 250 rounds. Because I can accurately see exactly how far I am from the center of the green, I can make the correct club selection. This app has helped me lower my handicap by more than 10 strokes over the years.
Great! Love this app
This app is great! Now that the update is now functional gonna hit a round tomorrow! Truly have dropped a few strokes off of my game from this... (But when you are as bad as I am at golf every little bit helps) This is a tasking app and does use a good bit of juice, so don't forget to bring cord and extra juice.
Fantastic app, even better customer support/service
Great app that continues to improve with each release. Only exception was the second to last release. I contacted customer support and promptly received a response explaining the situation and that a resolution was waiting on Apple for approval. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a follow-up email letting me know the fix was available for download. Good luck pulling me away from TrackMyGolf after this great experience! Thanks!!
This app is great
Have had it for a year. 84 scores entered. Works great. All kinds of useful stats. Keeps handicap. Yardage calculations offering is great (sitting 235 from hole. Tap a spot between you and the hole and it tells you how far that distance is and what distance you'd have remaining to hole if you hit I there etc) Love this app
This is the best golf gps app I've used. I tried a number of them over the past couple of years and this is far and away the very best!!! I have checked against both laser and course yardage markers and it gives me exactly what I need. It's so easy to use and finds me wherever I play. Love it!!!
Getting better all the time!
Have used it since it came out. Was good, now it's great! It's the best!
Best golf GPS app
This is easy to use and really accurate. I tried three others before deciding on this one. It really is fantastic. I was traveling and played a course I wasn't familiar with but couldn't use my phone because my battery died. I felt completely lost the whole time.
Fantastic app helping me improve my game. Not only does it give me a range guide but also allowing me to score my strokes and putts giving me the insight I wouldn't normally notice. Customer service is first class personally responding to my enquires. Perfect for social and professional golfers.